FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Stock Cd Player And...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to get a stock cd player and a stock TB for Tyler's car. Insurance wnat us to replace the aftermarket suff with the stock. The cd player doesn't have to work and the TB is for auto. If we don't replace them then they will charge or deduct the the price of new part from the settlement, which sucks. :(
If anyone can help us that would be great.
SVTZX503,Feb 22 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:I need to get a stock cd player and a stock TB for Tyler's car. Insurance wnat us to replace the aftermarket suff with the stock. The cd player doesn't have to work and the TB is for auto. If we don't replace them then they will charge or deduct the the price of new part from the settlement, which sucks. :(
If anyone can help us that would be great.
[right][snapback]88549[/snapback][/right]

That does not make sense, the car was TOTALED! I guess they make money by selling the cars to scrap yards....
I'll sell you mine, tho I don't know how much it would cost to ship it...

That does not make sense, the car was TOTALED! I guess they make money by selling the cars to scrap yards....
[right][snapback]88554[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I know it doesn't make sense, but I guess that how these guys at SGI works. I got prices for the stuff from Ford . A new TB is $225 and the Deck is $350. So we could lose that in the settlement and right now I need all I can get.
About the deck, couldn't you go to walmart and buy a really cheap deck from there.? or get one off ebay for dirt cheap, I bought a deck off ebay for my garage that cost a whole $9.00 was a questar brand. LOL.

Or if you really need a stocker deck you can usually find them on ebay for 20-35$. Sold mine on there to a guy in europe doing a euro to North american converstion LOL.
Check with Garret, he recently bought that white ZX3 and I am sure he put his aftermarket deck in, he might sell his stock CD player (J.A.DJ is his name on here, think that is how it's spelled, fire him off a PM). Not sure if he's selling it but he's in Saskatoon so that would be perfect for you guys, no shipping.

Another thing you could do is check the junkyards around the city, you can probably get those parts somewhere around here, worth a shot to check also.
I did find one from Raine. He is checking on shipping but I'll check with Garret and the local salvage yard too.
We really need a TB plus if any one is Saskatoon wants to trade for Tyler's gauge surround less the gauge, Pm me.
I got both.
Ill sell the Deck for 50 Plus shipping... Where do you live?

The deck works and its mint.
sorry what's TB???

igot a stock deck if uwant itfor 20 bucks plus shipping