FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Interior Colours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking around for another focus, the one thing that really does bug me is the interior colours....i have yet to find any focus with a dark interior 01-03 model years. It seems like its either tan or grey for leather and grey cloth. I haven't found any other cars with a dark interior like mine.

[Image: 572202_40_full.jpg]

Are there specific exterior colours that this dark interior comes with, or did any other cars dome with dark cloth/black leather in 01-03?

Mine has cool silver stripes (same color as the dash bezel) on the door too...
My 2003 has the dark graphite interior nearly black factory seats(pattern is also dark). , The roofliner however is light grey and everything from the bottom of the "A" pillars up are also a light grey.

01-yellow-ZX3

I've got a '01 with the dark interior and silver door panel insert panels also.

I preferred the dark grey over the light grey when I bought the car.
My silver 02 has the dark gray interior.

The options were tan, medium gray, and dark gray.
i'm pretty sure '02 was the last year for the dark charcoal

mine is a premium zx3 '02 built oct '01 and has the dark charcoal
my 03 has a 2-toned interior...light tan and dark brown, I like it, looks uhh original ...or something..
I've got the dark grey interior (2001 S2 Editon) so that explains it.......
I'm black on black in my car.

I love it. Looks trick at night!
ANTHONYD,Feb 22 2005, 09:27 AM Wrote:I'm black on black in my car.

I love it. Looks trick at night!
[right][snapback]88515[/snapback][/right]

..nO, IT DOESNT

Sorry.

charcoal.

and what would you know anyway?
ANTHONYD,Feb 22 2005, 03:44 PM Wrote:Sorry.

charcoal.

and what would you know anyway?
[right][snapback]88576[/snapback][/right]

I knew you lied about the color of your interior~~~

soooo.....blahhhhh
If your intrested in leather I have a focus up for sale its a zx5 standard.....the seats are heated also.
:postpics:

I started a thread: see -"Post your interior" in "In Car Entertainment "(I.C.E.)
Out of both focus' I've had, they both had the dark interior, but the previous one had black fabric with tiny red, blue, gray, and green lines running thru the fabric. I have a Street Edition focus now, and it's the same as what you have in your photo there. (picture below)

[Image: Interor.jpg]

When it comes to Leather interiors, I know here in North American the ZTS, ZTW, & ZX5 / ZX3 only came with Gray or Beige leather as an option, in all model years, other then on the SVT's. As far as I know the Black Leather was only available on the all the European models in the Ghia package. I've seen a few black leather interiors going on e-bay.co.uk for as low as £250.00p - £500.00p but only shipped in the UK.

If your looking for a black or " charcoal " interior I know Mega City Auto Wreakers had two smashed up Foci in there with that interior colour, One a Black Foci, and one is Silver, both 2000 models.
[Image: 11324Interior_02-med.jpg]

[Image: 11324interior01-med.jpg]
[Image: 11324Door_detail-med.jpg]