FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wiper Size Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone tried different wiper size on their focus. The recommended size is 22" for the driver side and 19" for the passenger size.

I'm thinking of putting 24" for the driver side and 17" for passenger side.
24" chrome blades....sik yo...
microbunny,Feb 21 2005, 10:04 PM Wrote:24" chrome blades....sik yo...
[right][snapback]88400[/snapback][/right]

nahh.. I'm thinking extra shiny 24" gold plated wipers...

*BLING*BLING* :D
Jaspher,Feb 22 2005, 02:02 AM Wrote:I'm thinking of putting 24" for the driver side and 17" for passenger side.
[right][snapback]88399[/snapback][/right]

Everytime I look at that stupid dribble down the middle of the window I think the same thing. Seriously, PLEASE let me know how it goes!

Not so serious, have you considered a "uni-wiper" mod? in a fluorescent colour?

2001 ZTS,Feb 21 2005, 10:18 PM Wrote:
Jaspher,Feb 22 2005, 02:02 AM Wrote:I'm thinking of putting 24" for the driver side and 17" for passenger side.
[right][snapback]88399[/snapback][/right]

Everytime I look at that stupid dribble down the middle of the window I think the same thing. Seriously, PLEASE let me know how it goes!

Not so serious, have you considered a "uni-wiper" mod? in a fluorescent colour?
[right][snapback]88405[/snapback][/right]

Yeah the dribble done the middle is driving me insane. I have lots of wipers at home with different sizes so I'll try those. The reflex are not cheap so I don't really want to get the different size and find out they don't work.

I though about getting a single wiper mod using clear wiper housing and inplant lots for blue LEDs in it..
I've seen those "uni wipers" on a few civics before, IMO, they are so rice, if the first blade doesn't get it, the second one won't either...a reflex is the only way to get a good wipe. lol those uni wipers comes so shiny too, bling bling :lol:

I think the driver side's wiper is great, the size is perfect, but the passenger side is a bit small. Yea, tell us how it goes with ur wipers.
I went the other way...21 and 19....those were the only reflex I found...
but I love them...the are worth the money!!
redsvtfocus,Feb 21 2005, 10:33 PM Wrote:I went the other way...21 and 19....those were the only reflex I found...
but I love them...the are worth the money!!
[right][snapback]88414[/snapback][/right]

Which Canadian tire did you get the reflex from. The one at Leslie/Sheppard are out of stock. In terms of the size, the only problem with making the driver side smaller is that it will make the passenger side wiper top overlap bigger.
ha...I got one at keele and st clair and the other one at Dufferin and finch....
:angry:
2001 ZTS,Feb 21 2005, 09:18 PM Wrote:Not so serious, have you considered a "uni-wiper" mod? in a fluorescent colour?
[right][snapback]88405[/snapback][/right]

He needs the Type R JDM badge on each blade, adds 5 wiper HP to each one and it wipes 20% faster.
redsvtfocus,Feb 21 2005, 10:52 PM Wrote:ha...I got one at keele and st clair and the other one at Dufferin and finch....
:angry:
[right][snapback]88420[/snapback][/right]

those damn things are so hard to find.