FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Majestics April 23&24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:( just wondering if anyone else was entering this Chad are you still down to enter :huh:
i was going to enter, not anymore
Im hoping to. Just 2 things that are bugging me

1. Will my car be done?

2. And this is the major one. I been a spectator at Majestics and I seen some of the ppl who go. Do I want to show my car off to local ppl so they can scope out my car and ya.. A week later I find my car broken into. Its happened to Deuce (local red VPSPEC). or is it a coincidence (ahhh cant spell it) that there were 3 break in attempts on his car. In front of his house to. I dunno. I like keeping my car hidden in the shadows and only known to sport compact ppl but for the goal I want to reach this show would be a good experience. Usually this isn't a problem but at Majestics just because is such a wide range .
Yeah showing off your stereo system at a local car show might not be the smartest idea. I havent been to any of the shows yet, I'm always working when they have them.. might have to take some time off.