FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2005 Saleen N20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my opinion it looks much better than the 2004 N20.Saleen Focus
Sport Compact Car did a review of it.. they liked it.

funny.. it comes with all the equipment to hook up N2O, but once you do, you say buh-bye to your engine warranty.

I personally only like the wing from the kit. The fender flares are retarded, and the bumper kits are just too 'large mouth bass' for my liking.

now the 2005 stang on that site.. give me one of those please!
I still hate those extended wheel arches. Other than that looks good, that new saleen mustang looks hot too.
Yep, that Mustang looks hot! That's why I got the Marauder instead of the 05 gt. I know I'd be bored in less than a month with the looks, and already there is too many aftermarket things to buy for it. But that 281 rear looks classic.
Id take the Mustang, the focus looks like ass and its still slow like the stock one.
D-Dub,Feb 18 2005, 12: Wrote:Id take the Mustang, the focus looks like ass and its still slow .
[right][snapback]87366[/snapback][/right]

you finally figured it out :lol:
i bet they would make more money jsut selling bodykits then actually selling whole cars
I to like the 2005 Saleen much better then the 2005. I think its the color of the car. :)
DD1,Feb 19 2005, 01:07 AM Wrote:
D-Dub,Feb 18 2005, 12: Wrote:Id take the Mustang, the focus looks like ass and its still slow .
[right][snapback]87366[/snapback][/right]

you finally figured it out :lol:
[right][snapback]87547[/snapback][/right]

I think everyone knows the bone stock focus is slow.......thats why we mod them.......*wink*

Don you can still buy my focus if you want
So you are saying this is better:

[Image: Saleen-N2O-Focus05--1.jpg]

Than this???
[Image: Focus-Saleen-N2O.jpg]

Dude the car is IDENTICAL. Minus the grill and lights it is the same freaking car.
One thing really gets me.. The N20 has optional 13 inch rotors + 4 pots up front.. but the rear setup are drums???!??!? Not even an option to upgrade that. Add to the fact that the car is still pretty weak without NOS and does not include the full NOS setup (I'm guessing all the plumbing+solenoids are there), but it says that a "full" NOS is not provided and voids the warranty if used?

If it has a saleen vin on it.. It should be a true performance car IMHO anyways..