FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Rs Turbo Front Bumper!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ZX3TUNR,Feb 18 2005, 05:51 AM Wrote:Takes alot of money to do a complete euro kit.

I think mine costed me about 4g after install and  paint. Still missing one peice. :(
[right][snapback]87283[/snapback][/right]

the cost of a supercharger and the right to be called a sleeper.
I'm gonna assume that all you guys live at home with the folks, have no kids, and no responsibilities to drop that kind of cash on....plastic///

think about it.....$4000.00 in f ucking plastic////

I'm not bashing on anyone, and yes the kit does look firkin killer....but damn, 4G's , even 1G....

Think about everything you can do with $1000.00

..then..

Think about what you can do with $4000.00

I dunno, good luck guys...I wish I had the desposible income.....

Must Be Nice...
I also agree that is a TON of cash just on cosmetic upgrades. That being said, I went the lip kit route myself, glad I did but for what it cost me it was extremely reasonable. I got my whole WW kit painted and installed with the midwing for less then a grand.

Either way, to each their own as they say it.

It's a nice bumper, only two in North America, I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe......
microbunny,Feb 18 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:I'm gonna assume that all you guys live at home with the folks, have no kids, and no responsibilities to drop that kind of cash on....plastic///

think about it.....$4000.00 in f ucking plastic////

I'm not bashing on anyone, and yes the kit does look firkin killer....but damn, 4G's , even 1G....

Think about everything you can do with $1000.00

..then..

Think about what you can do with $4000.00

I dunno, good luck guys...I wish I had the desposible income.....

Must Be Nice...
[right][snapback]87329[/snapback][/right]

Iknow...

It boggles my mind.

And makes me laugh too.
S2,Feb 18 2005, 09:12 AM Wrote:It's a nice bumper, only two in North America, I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe......
[right][snapback]87336[/snapback][/right]

It's definitely not very common in North America, but I doubt there's only 2 on the continent. I know Voytek is a distributer for ICC Tuning and I dont know of anyone else..

It'll be a more common look with that F2 replica coming out too though.
guilty,Feb 18 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:
S2,Feb 18 2005, 09:12 AM Wrote:It's a nice bumper, only two in North America, I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe......
[right][snapback]87336[/snapback][/right]

It's definitely not very common in North America, but I doubt there's only 2 on the continent. I know Voytek is a distributer for ICC Tuning and I dont know of anyone else..

It'll be a more common look with that F2 replica coming out too though.
[right][snapback]87359[/snapback][/right]

Yeah that F2 kit is very nice.... http://www.f2focus.com I believe is the website link. One of the nicest euro-like kits I've seen.
The bumpers Voytek had went to Mitch and he sold both. Trust me. There is hardly any of these bumpers sitting around.

I just edited this. Was in a bad mood this morn lol
ZX3TUNR,Feb 18 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:As for money being spent. Honestly guys its getting old. Its not of any one business what we should spend our money on. I work dam good and hard to make my money and what I choose to spend it on is my own dam business. In the end im happy and I still have money to blow away. After the focus I plan on getting a new car and spend even more money on that car.
[right][snapback]87390[/snapback][/right]

Jay, thats fair enough, but your the one who plastered 'personal info' on here. Yeah it's none of our business but, you told us the info, this is a message board, and I'm not denying that you are a hard working, responsible person, but as you are intitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine, and I never at any point said 'you should do this, or 'you should do that', so lets not put words in other peoples mouths....

I'm glad you have a phat car and enjoy it man, good for you, (it does look pretty sik by the way).. I'm not being critical of you in particular, just seen enough people regret dumping tons of cash into a car, that you'll never recoup.

just my 0.02 man

good luck..
Its all good man. sorry if my last posted seemed bitchy. I just got off the phone with a asshole customer LOL

But ya I do post info and i dont have a problem but it just makes me mad when ppl just go on and on and on and on about it. LOL I just dont want it to be another 5 page topic on the subject lol

trust me. i dont here is just on here. i hear about it every day from ppl at work. LOL

its a good thing I got no car in winter lol. if we are dead here they send us home early but since i have no car im stuck here making money :)
ZX3TUNR,Feb 18 2005, 06:04 PM Wrote:...its a good thing I got no car in winter lol. if we are dead here they send us home early but since i have no car im stuck here making money :)
[right][snapback]87470[/snapback][/right]

PIMP....more $$$$ = :)
Holy shat! That's one expensive bumper, but yeah true euro is expensive. I priced out some VW stuff strait from Germany.... :yikes: :yikes:
Pages: 1 2