FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Sweet European Focus We Won't Be Driving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nice

I am really liking the orange one at the top of the page. Nice engine too. Too bad we will probably never see them here. The convertible isn't bad either, but looks maybe a little large??
I like the Lambo Murcielago Choptop rims on that orange focus! And the Volvo T5 wow that would be some serious fun!
i saw this a while ago.

the front looks like ass. the back looks like a VOLVO... no thanks,
I love it!

To bad it wont make it here. :(
I think it looks pretty nice, I'm not totally sold on it yet but it's not like it matter because we won't ever see it here in Canada!
i like that first orange one, kinda reminds me of a madza 3, but the rest not "wow'd" at all, id still drive em if they were givin to me, btu would have other choices in vehicles over top of em
It's what the 2005 Focus ST should have been. For some reason, we're getting the sloppy seconds after they took away the SVT Focus.

Guess which Focus I won't buy again until there's a tuner / boosted Focus?
I'd buy the orange one, it looks pretty good and that engine is awesome.
This makes the disappointing 2005 north american Focus facelift even more disappointing.

I wonder if the Volvo 2.5 5-cyl will get put in any of the Mazda 3 models down the road..
Ford has to seriosly do some thinking. With discontinuing the Focus SVT the Focus really wont have anything except a 105whp focus. Does Ford have something planned? and the SVT wasnt much to brag about either. I sure as hell hope there not relying on the Mustang. :S

Its bad enough some of the dealors are trying to claim them as being a sport compact car. LOL LOL LOL RETARDS!

Right now my future is not looking to bright with ford but who knows. They may have something planned in 2006 for us North American guys. You never know.

I like that new 2006 posted above and would really hope its does make its way across.
those cars look awesome. they should have brought them over here. i drove a mazda3 and it is way better than any focus.
i was looking at a mazda 3 sport before i bought my zx5. if i could have afforded it i would have got the mazda right away. im happy wiht my focus, but i definitely would not have minded the extra power in the mazda.
When me and Jarrod took out the Mazda3 I didnt find much difference. There the same engine as the 2.3L ST's

I wish they would make a 2 door hatch.
I love that orange ! :D

I have to agree I don't think those old foggies at Ford HQ in the USA will ever bring over the MKII's. I'm still kinda disappointed with our MKI face lifted crap. <_<
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 16 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:It's what the 2005 Focus ST should have been. For some reason, we're getting the sloppy seconds after they took away the SVT Focus.

Guess which Focus I won't buy again until there's a tuner / boosted Focus?
[right][snapback]86825[/snapback][/right]

I think that will Ford's permanant stance on the Focus from now on. :angry:

Quote: and the SVT wasnt much to brag about either

The SVT handed it's intended compition it's ass i.e. Civic SiR & VW GTI.

I'm sure an SVTF with a Vortec or Procharger would handle an SRT4/Cobalt SS/Ion Redline.
I wonder if the turn signal mirrors from the orange one would fit our cars? They "look" like they would but doubt it.

I don't think many people here would be prepaired to pay what those cars would cost if offered here.
Quote:I'm sure an SVTF with a Vortec or Procharger would handle an SRT4/Cobalt SS/Ion Redline

A Zetec with a Pro Charger well give you 209 at the wheels. A SVT with a ProCharger would do more then handle. More like OWN! :)
ZX3TUNR,Feb 17 2005, 09:08 PM Wrote:
Quote:I'm sure an SVTF with a Vortec or Procharger would handle an SRT4/Cobalt SS/Ion Redline

A Zetec with a Pro Charger well give you 209 at the wheels. A SVT with a ProCharger would do more then handle. More like OWN! :)
[right][snapback]87202[/snapback][/right]

Then why is the SVTF not much to brag about?? :huh: