FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Spark Plug Cover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone?
I have one from an SVT focus if your interested?

~ Clutch
The SVT had a completely different valve cover so it won't work for me, thanks anyway.

Anyone else? Probably will just buy one new but thought I would check on here first.
I got mine here for $15.

I hope your not paying the asking price on it. Not worth $100 at all.

If you can wait til spring, I'm going to use mine as a template and make some out of Carbon Fibre.
Flofocus,Feb 16 2005, 09:20 AM Wrote:I got mine here for $15.

I hope your not paying the asking price on it.  Not worth $100 at all.

If you can wait til spring, I'm going to use mine as a template and make some out of Carbon Fibre.
[right][snapback]86799[/snapback][/right]

What kind do you got? $15 bucks, where, I WANT!!

Yeah I can wait til spring.... let me know.
S2,Feb 16 2005, 11:54 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 16 2005, 09:20 AM Wrote:I got mine here for $15.

I hope your not paying the asking price on it.  Not worth $100 at all.

[right][snapback]86799[/snapback][/right]

What kind do you got? $15 bucks, where, I WANT!!

Yeah I can wait til spring.... let me know.
[right][snapback]86819[/snapback][/right]

i have the FC one.

[Image: DSCF0209rev.jpg]

I'm picking up some Carbon Fibre matting as soon as I get the Justy running again, the thing that sucks is I have to wait for some heat to work with this stuff. it aint gonna dry in my cold ass garage!!
Just updating, bought one (FC) from Tyler on here.
Is this FC astill for sale Or is it the 1 you bought S2?
hey flo, if your making one out of carbon fibre, why not make 2........buddy B)
Chromey,Mar 20 2005, 03:41 PM Wrote:Is this FC astill for sale Or is it the 1 you bought S2?
[right][snapback]95039[/snapback][/right]

I bought one man...... was looking for one and Tyler sold me his on here.
meford4u,Mar 20 2005, 05:56 PM Wrote:hey flo,  if your making one out of carbon fibre, why not make 2........buddy B)
[right][snapback]95048[/snapback][/right]

As soon as I get Malby's grill done, Im going to start test fitting some and get movin'.
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 12:50 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Mar 20 2005, 05:56 PM Wrote:hey flo,  if your making one out of carbon fibre, why not make 2........buddy B)
[right][snapback]95048[/snapback][/right]

As soon as I get Malby's grill done, Im going to start test fitting some and get movin'.
[right][snapback]95307[/snapback][/right]

Nate, you might as well make a whole bunch of them and sell them because I think I might want one too!
If I can make a decent product than i will for sure.

This will be my first time messin with CF, so I will need some practice runs first. ;)
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 02:42 PM Wrote:If I can make a decent product than i will for sure.

This will be my first time messin with CF, so I will need some practice runs first. ;)
[right][snapback]95352[/snapback][/right]

So you're saying there's a chance!
You guys will be the first to know.