FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Turbo Kit For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL werid im sure i posted lol but i think i may have posted in a different thread lol wupps.

But what I said was the the T25 is a small turbo. Heard it can still make some nice power. Now it being a internal wastegate not sure how much this thing can go. Might have to ask some one with more knowldge. Im still learning (why I didnt do turbo yet lol).

Sounds like a Precision/Steeda kit but they use T28.
I do not have the permission to access that page :angry:
scoobasteve,Feb 15 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:I do not have the permission to access that page  :angry:
[right][snapback]86518[/snapback][/right]
:angry:
Hey malby7, did u take out your front upper grille or just cover the plastic one? Do u still have turn signals behind it?
Turbo_zts,Feb 15 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:Hey malby7, did u take out your front upper grille or just cover the plastic one?  Do u still have turn signals behind it?
[right][snapback]86563[/snapback][/right]

I used aluminum gutter guard from Home Depot. I wrapped it around the stock grill and folded it on the other side! The turn signals still remain!
MAlby7,Feb 15 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:
Turbo_zts,Feb 15 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:Hey malby7, did u take out your front upper grille or just cover the plastic one?  Do u still have turn signals behind it?
[right][snapback]86563[/snapback][/right]

I used aluminum gutter guard from Home Depot. I wrapped it around the stock grill and folded it on the other side! The turn signals still remain!
[right][snapback]86585[/snapback][/right]

hate to jack, but do you have pics of the grill?
This is the best pic I have of it:

[Image: FRONT01.jpg]
very nice im thinking of doing something like that myself..possibly painting it black though (i drive a black zx5)