FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So I Went To Check Out A 2005 Zx4 St...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
....for my Cousin. ;)

He's from Quebec was looking for a ST and found one at a dealer here in Toronto and asked me to check it out. 2005 with 9K..

I am AMAZED at this car, FULLY loaded with the leather seats with suede middles, power everything, 6 CD/MP3 in dash blah blah blah What a nice car! (However, IT'S A GOD DAMN SEDAN, WHY COULDN'T THEY DO THIS ON THE HATCH? :angry: )

Little thing I found funny was that they don't put the plastic cover on the engine, but you can get one from the Mazda and it's big down with lower HP. :o

He might be buying it so he'll be taking a 15 hour train ride from Quebec to come get it. :o

Just thought I would mention this, nice car other then being a Sedan.
Jays2000ZX3,Feb 14 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:He might be buying it so he'll be taking a 15 hour train ride from Quebec to come get it. :o
[right][snapback]85866[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap! 15-hour train ride? Does he live in the north end of the province with the bears and the seals? I can drive to Halifax in about 16 hours, so I'm not sure where he lives exactly :huh:
Rimouski,QC. To drive from Toronto it's like 10 hours. Train obviously takes longer, lots of stops etc.