FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Back In The Day....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few years back, i use to have an aftermarket company online. I still have my contacts and my company is still functional. I would definately be up for opening that biatch up again so we can all save some cash on parts. All i ask is just pay for the costs of the part and shipping and we can do it. Anyone up for it? That way we aren't getting screwed for $$. Just a thought.
whats the website?

if you can get us the parts at cost, then i'm all in
I'ze all for it! I'm always looking for new mods for the little SPI that can...
sign me up too.
I'd be in too
website is down now, it has been for a few years. Let me know Group orders would give us a better discount, but we can definately get something together.
what kind of parts?
what companys are you connected with so that way we can get an idea of the parts we have to choose from
pretty much anyone. too many to list. i had one main supplier and could get anything. i also can get my hands on new car stereo stuff..all new not hot haha
Im looking for a leather interior.

Good luck. :lol:
I'm trying to find new seats that will fit the stock mounts and accept the seatbelts as they should. I need better side bolsters and support for my... defensive driving maneuvers. :o

Aside from that, wheels and tires, and maybe a MP3 or DVD/MP3 headunit that's a full-blown headunit as well... not the 3/4 din DVD-only drive or the in-dash DVD player that doesn't have speaker-outs.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 15 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:I'm trying to find new seats that will fit the stock mounts and accept the seatbelts as they should. I need better side bolsters and support for my... defensive driving maneuvers. :o

Aside from that, wheels and tires, and maybe a MP3 or DVD/MP3 headunit that's a full-blown headunit as well... not the 3/4 din DVD-only drive or the in-dash DVD player that doesn't have speaker-outs.
[right][snapback]86222[/snapback][/right]

tell what model you are looking for and i'll see what i can do
actually give me your first and second choice and i'll see what i can get for you
sheridanford05,Feb 15 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:actually give me your first and second choice and i'll see what i can get for you
[right][snapback]86265[/snapback][/right]

Seatwise something from Sparco or Recaro, but it HAS to fit the stock bolt placements and accept the seatbelt latches properly. I'm not pissing around with homemade brackets as exhibited in the other thread in Appearance Mods / Performance Mods. Nothing against you, but this is a daily driver, and I can't afford BS installs.

Audio-wise, either a good Pioneer Premier MP3 headunit with provisions for DVD audio-in, or a DVD-RW headunit that's full-function (that's gonna kill me, so probably just the Pioneer Premier MP3 headunit).

Gonna wait on the wheels and tires till after I tint it and get the new exhaust installed... saving for the wedding after all.
Anyway you can get me Bosch or Venom 42lb/hr injectors (4 of them) and a matched 70mm MAF? If so let me know the price and send me a PM :)
Can you get me a ZETEC CONTROLLER! :lol:

actually. a price on some low impedance 55lb injectors and a calibrated mafs would be nice :)
sheridanford05,Feb 15 2005, 02:29 PM Wrote:pretty much anyone. too many to list.  i had one main supplier and could get anything.  i also can get my hands on new car stereo stuff..all new not hot haha
[right][snapback]86204[/snapback][/right]

B) I'm in, would like a quote on a svtf JRSC.

01-yellow-ZX3

My latest wants:

- SVT snorkel
- SVT rear sway bar
- Kamei headlight brows

Think you can do anything for me?
silver02svtf,Feb 15 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:
sheridanford05,Feb 15 2005, 02:29 PM Wrote:pretty much anyone. too many to list.  i had one main supplier and could get anything.  i also can get my hands on new car stereo stuff..all new not hot haha
[right][snapback]86204[/snapback][/right]

B) I'm in, would like a quote on a svtf JRSC.
[right][snapback]86559[/snapback][/right]

dude what is a svtf jrsc? hahah....not good with short forms. if you grab model # and competitive prices it'll be easiest
Pages: 1 2