FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Summer Meet - North Bay Cruisers' Big Show N Shine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, here's the deal. The North Bay Cruisers (our largest club) meet every Tuesday during the summer on the grass at our local Crappy Tire. They also have one massive meet each July. It's a big mix of classics and sport compacts mostly, with lots of real muscle thrown in to keep us small fries in line :lol:

So far, I've mentioned it to a few people, and initial response is good. We even made a custom car mag this winter - they featured last summer's meet as an article.

Who's interested? We have lots of campgrounds, and lots of good motels for those of you that don't like tenting it. In fact, one of the best places has tenting and a motel on the same parcel of land, and it's very reasonable.

When we get some expressions of interest, I'll publish the exact date (gotta check that) and the contact numbers for a few places to stay.

We get classics and muscle cars from all over Ontario yearly. It's a good event.

Lemme know.
I assume the "big" meet in July is on a weekend in which case post a date and who knows? I have freinds near Powassen I could visit at the same time.
I'm still working on this, if anyone's interested. Just trying to get a hold of the actual car club owner/president is a pain lately for some reason.
Sure, I'm "interested" my dad lives 2 minutes up the hill from crap tire. :)
He lives up on Thibeault eh? Good area up there, used to live there myself.