FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Used European Sedan Taillights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for used European sedan taillights. I can buy yours or trade my original + $100CAD for your taillights. My taillights are in very good condition. No scratches or anything.

please let me know.
you can email me @ jaspher.salvacruz@rogers.com

Thanks,
Jaspher
You won't have any luck on this board as there is only one set that I know of and they are on my car. You'll have to try one of the US boards or buy them new.
2001 ZTS,Feb 13 2005, 02:59 PM Wrote:You won't have any luck on this board as there is only one set that I know of and they are on my car. You'll have to try one of the US boards or buy them new.
[right][snapback]85712[/snapback][/right]

Correction...WAS on your car...

microbunny,Feb 13 2005, 04:01 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Feb 13 2005, 02:59 PM Wrote:You won't have any luck on this board as there is only one set that I know of and they are on my car. You'll have to try one of the US boards or buy them new.
[right][snapback]85712[/snapback][/right]

Correction...WAS on your car...
[right][snapback]85713[/snapback][/right]

If the word is "WAS". Where's the set now? Come on guys. Why would you want ugly amber stuff on your car. Amber is not cool....

I'm not a cool guy so I'll be ok with it. :D
He's been threatening to steel them for years. They aren't going anywhere.
2001 ZTS,Feb 14 2005, 08:06 AM Wrote:He's been threatening to steel them for years. They aren't going anywhere.
[right][snapback]85822[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You might want to check out some european forums like ffoc.co.uk or focusforum.de (this one is in German though). The sedan isnt nearly as common though so it might be harder to find, but you might find someone who would want to trade with you straight up or for some extra cash.

Only problem with trading with someone overseas is that you'll be without taillights until they get delivered if you dont have an extra set to borrow (like maybe from someone who has put altezza lights on their sedan or something).