FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crazy Temp! Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol.....

yes it could be.... :rolleyes: but it would also be realy bad, as in BAD. :rolleyes:
Actually my Electrical problem turned out to be the same problem your having, only my car was not over heating. has your car stalled out yet ?

Mine did and it couldn't maintain high way driving. It's at ford now getting fixed it's the first time that Colony had a car having this problem. It's a warrantee repair if you still have your car under warrantee.
ZOOM,Feb 11 2005, 05:02 PM Wrote:Could it be a lack of oil in my car? I think my oil was running low after a lot of it leaked out an ignited...
[right][snapback]85477[/snapback][/right]

Sorry to high jack but can some one update me as to how Tony's car started on fire?
the dealer said that oil was dripping down off his valve cover onto his header (without the heatsheild on).

I don't know if i would really believe that as i think it would take quite a bit of oil to actually start a fire .. usually you'd think you'd just smell something burning.
Hmmm....
Well I got my car back today, Ford fixed the oil leak, and the coolant problem, it was the thermostat and was all under warrantee.... so it only cost me 157.67 for the oil change head light adjustments, and something else I can't remember.
Pages: 1 2