FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Jay/zx3tunr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think they look good besides the decal kit

[Image: DSC00642.jpg]
Jebus H Christmas that is fugly..............can I use it in the worst car ever thread?

Usually, even on cars that you consider tasteless you are usually able to find something nice to say like "well not my cup of tea but I appreciate the work involve and I do like the __________ though".

I just don't see anything I like on that thing.

It just seems to be an almagamation of too many parts and ideas. Those who do shows can correct me but I don't even think it even would make a good show car?
2001 ZTS,Feb 10 2005, 07:25 PM Wrote:Jebus H Christmas that is fugly..............can I use it in the worst car ever thread?

Usually, even on cars that you consider tasteless you are usually able to find something nice to say like "well not my cup of tea but I appreciate the work involve and I do like the __________ though".

I just don't see anything I like on that thing.

It just seems to be an almagamation of too many parts and ideas. Those who do shows can correct me but I don't even think it even would make a good show car?
[right][snapback]85135[/snapback][/right]

I agree, way to many styles going....found one part i like, look at the brakes!

01-yellow-ZX3

I like the shaved door handles and that front bumper (minus the lip).
I dont mind it, the only thing i would change is white decals, besides that its sweet looking car.

David
That car would probably get some good points at a car show for sure.

NOT saying I like it. <_<
you should see that thing light up at night. His name is ken on focusfanatics. Its retardedly blue at night. Everything lights up blue. bumper, hood, interior.
hes on focusowners.com I gt him on msn,

he never used to have the decals on and his rims were chrome. Looked much better IMO. I cant remember where in europe he's from but on the other side of the pond that stuff is more accepted there. I love scissor doors...thats the next mod...

hes got the car boosted I think so you cant call him rice or anything. he got the mods so he can pretty much do what ever he feals like.. all about respect..
It looks suprisingly like this car..
[Image: civus.jpg]
hardk0re,Feb 10 2005, 10:41 PM Wrote:It looks suprisingly like this car..
[Image: civus.jpg]
[right][snapback]85194[/snapback][/right]

That s**t is nasty.
I retract my previous comments about the first picture and apply them now against the second picture.
i stole that pic from ffoc.co.uk lol so obviously this guy is known and gets around :P
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Oh man.

And how in the hel to you get into that car?
I would love to hear the comment Jerremy would have when he saw those cars................and the look would be priceless.
D-Dub,Feb 11 2005, 12: Wrote:I would love to hear the comment Jerremy would have when he saw those cars................and the look would be priceless.
[right][snapback]85364[/snapback][/right]
who?

I still can't believe how bad that looks.
THE GUY FROM TOP GEAR!!
D-Dub,Feb 11 2005, 01: Wrote:THE GUY FROM TOP GEAR!!
[right][snapback]85370[/snapback][/right]

Right.

Got it!
the first car isn't that bad besides the shitty rims and white decals. If he got rid of the decals and got some multi spook white rims it would look better.

01-yellow-ZX3

Here's another for ya Jason:

[Image: 1660P1010104.jpg]
I saw that new 50 cent video, driving with the doors open. Theyre on a escalade I guess.

It was awsome. :lol:
Pages: 1 2