FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cheap Svt Focus.. Not A Joke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2002 SVT focus

Price $9,995 USD
Body Style Hatchback
Mileage 38,805
Exterior Color Silver
Engine 4 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission 6 Speed Manual
Drive Type 2 wheel drive - front
Fuel Type Gasoline
Doors Two Door
Stock No. CHEVYC8817C
VIN 3FAHP39522R227827

link

that's around 12,500cdn!!

i think this is definitely work a look for someone who is interested in a used focus

the ad doesn't say anything about a salvage title, and doesn't mention any damage or blemishes.. looks good in the pic.. but i wouldn't be surprised if something was wrong since its a lot cheaper than most of the other SVTF on autotrader

as a side note, its pretty tough to find a 2.3L powered focus for under 10k usd.. i've seen a ZX5, ZX3 and a LX with that motor in 4 pages of browsing
why are you looking at used foci's? :huh: :blink:
Flofocus,Feb 10 2005, 02:59 AM Wrote:why are you looking at used foci's? :huh:  :blink:
[right][snapback]84873[/snapback][/right]

i wanted to see how much newer civic hatches were going for on autotrader.. i set the search options to hatch, less than 10k price, manual tranny.. forgot to specific honda.. it just sort of happened

naz,Feb 9 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 10 2005, 02:59 AM Wrote:why are you looking at used foci's? :huh:  :blink:
[right][snapback]84873[/snapback][/right]

i wanted to see how much newer civic hatches were going for on autotrader.. i set the search options to hatch, less than 10k price, manual tranny.. forgot to specific honda.. it just sort of happened
[right][snapback]84878[/snapback][/right]

oh, ok....I was scared their for a moment. :lol:
Looks like the SVT is taking a s**t in resale value as well.
dealership is located in New Jersey...probly stolen :P
there doing pretty good here my buddy was looking at a 2003 and it was going for $17,500 with 45,000km on it. We looked at an SIR hatch that was the same price but with 2,000 more km.

I kinda like the seats better in the SIR and the lower seating position but when we took the SVT out my buddy looked at me and said that the honda is a joke compared to the svt.

If anyones looking for the Honda hatch its in Hamilton on Centenial road and the SVT is at Discovery.
D-Dub,Feb 10 2005, 11: Wrote:the SVT is at Discovery.
[right][snapback]84963[/snapback][/right]

RED Right!

I saw it there last weekend while I was having my gasket replaced.

They had it all washed up sitting in costomer parking like a star!

I'm sure someone will buy it.
I think my friend will. He wants either a golf tdi or that thing, the only thing he hates is that the SVT is red.

Heres a story for the vw heads.... The dealer showed us demo car and the engine light came on, then 15 min later we went from half a tank of gas to empty ....diesel too.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :lol:
D-Dub,Feb 10 2005, 03: Wrote:I think my friend will. He wants either a golf tdi or that thing, the only thing he hates is that the SVT is red.

Heres a story for the vw heads.... The dealer showed us demo car and the engine light came on, then 15 min later we went from half a tank of gas to empty ....diesel too.

[right][snapback]84974[/snapback][/right]

Oh, I could say soooooooooo much here, but I'll let these words stand for themself.
meford4u,Feb 10 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:
D-Dub,Feb 10 2005, 03: Wrote:I think my friend will. He wants either a golf tdi or that thing, the only thing he hates is that the SVT is red.

[right][snapback]84974[/snapback][/right]

Oh, I could say soooooooooo much here, but I'll let these words stand for themself.
[right][snapback]84983[/snapback][/right]
:wtf: :rofl: