FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus World Record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was browsing the Guiness world records website and i didnt find anything on the number of recalls on a vehicle. im sure we could nominate the focus thouhg it porbly wouldnt stand very long. but we could get it in there i think.
unfortunately, the focus isn't the most recalled vehicle out there.

sorry to burst your focus-bashing bubble Mr. Bitter.. :P
i know that, but if it isnt in the book we can get it there until someone else beats it, probly pretty quickly.
Give it up....

Even I'm not touching this one.
I know this was (hopefully) meant as dark humour, but there are those of us who've had few-to-no problems with the Focus.
darkpuppet,Feb 9 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:unfortunately, the focus isn't the most recalled vehicle out there.

sorry to burst your focus-bashing bubble Mr. Bitter.. :P
[right][snapback]84782[/snapback][/right]

go do a search of the entire recall history list posted by the NHTSA here, and then post the REAL recall world record holder.

:P
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 9 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:I know this was (hopefully) meant as dark humour, but there are those of us who've had few-to-no problems with the Focus.
[right][snapback]84788[/snapback][/right]

I know...

And I ENVY EVERY SINGL LAST ONE OF YOU. :(
yes, dark (very bored) humour :)
Yeah I'm one of those few problems people... rear linkage and fuel pump.. that's about it... got the recalls done for the sake of having them done, but no other problems
i heard the bmw x5 is up there
i was doing good until my engine started smoking, :blink:
Since when does a recall become a negative thing!
If there were no recalls you'd be dodging cars an parts and
truck parts etc. every time you drive anywhere!

Complaints, and problems would better the record!
I have had little in the way of "Focus problems" more like "Dealer problems".

"Think" before you post like some envious rice "bubble-head" :D .
Maybe we should lock this thread? :unsure:
If I wasn't so lazy, I'd post a 'this thread sucks' picture.

may the next thread do better..