FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Several Items, Read Within
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for (because I'm a lazy prick):

- pre-Nightshaded sedan tails, at least 50% darker than stock. EDIT - done. Picking these up this weekend.

- pre-Nightshaded orange corners to match the grille I've got already (blacked-out). EDIT - probably scoring SL8RZZX3's corners

- Halogen replacement reversing and brake/turn bulbs. Anyone with part numbers on these at Crappy, I'd appreciate it. :D Free help-desk support for you! ;)

- shorty aluminum antenna. Yes I read the "how to mod your antenna thread", but again, I'm lazy.EDIT - probably scoring SL8RZZX3's antenna IF he checks his PMs! :lol:

- proper set of aftermarket 8mm or 8.8mm wires for the SPI motor

- good deal on 16" 6-spoke "S2" rims and rubber, gently used. The rubber doesn't need to be 80%+, it just needs to last me for this summer / fall.

- failing the above, the "10-spoke" 15" aluminum ZX3 stockers or 8-spoke (?) ZTS/ZTW wheels with decent rubber, as above.

Cash or Paypal available, can either pick-up items or arrange for shipping to be built into the price.

HaHahaha :lol: :lol:

I've got stock orange bumper sigs for ya, and a aluminum(silver) FC gen I antenna too (just have to find it).

Or you could pick up "JDM" style black bumper sigs off eBay, bought a set for my Dad's F150 and they look pretty pimp with the amber bulbs in too!
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 9 2005, 01:45 PM Wrote:I'm looking for (because I'm a lazy prick):

- pre-Nightshaded sedan tails, at least 50% darker than stock...

[right][snapback]84743[/snapback][/right]

I got sedan tails that are niteshaded.,..they are crazy dark though!

If you want, and got regular un-tinted stock sedan tails to trade,....word up...lets do this thing!!

BUMP with updates

Anyone have part numbers for brighter-than-OEM replacement brake light bulbs? Same for reversing lights please!