FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sunroof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

j.a.dj

so i cant get my sunroof to close properly its about 4in away from being totaly closed and when i looked at it today its a little lobsided so i think its off the track or something.....can ayone help me or has anyone had this happen....

o its a power sunroof
j.a.dj,Feb 8 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:so i cant get my sunroof to close  properly its about 4in away from being totaly closed and when i looked at it today its a little lobsided so i think its off the track or something.....can ayone help me or has anyone had this happen....

o its a power sunroof
[right][snapback]84400[/snapback][/right]

if its the same problem i had, then you have to refer to your owner's manual on how to relearn the sunroof. its a procedure to readjust it, sometimes they come out of alignment. hope this helps.

j.a.dj

thanks ill check it out tonight
Yup, owners manual tells how to reset.

j.a.dj

well i found out that i broke the track it was on and i had to go get it fixed $1500 thay told me :blink: ............so we worked out a deal that would cost me way less...god am i happy i didnt have to pay all of it..... B)
how do you break the sunroof track?

by re-enacting the Ka Sport commercial?
With Garret..... you just never know... :P
darkpuppet,Feb 11 2005, 02:26 PM Wrote:how do you break the sunroof track?

by re-enacting the Ka Sport commercial?
[right][snapback]85405[/snapback][/right]

Here kitty, kitty.

j.a.dj

well i busted it when i was in the underground parking of marketmall and i hit the button and it went .....err werrr eeeeee SNAP!!! .............. so ya thats about it......

but now my wheel is starting to shake when i drive..........its probably just a balance or something..... <_<