FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stock 6-cd Changer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would i be able to get for the stocking in dash 6 cd changer if i tried to sell it?
Dunno, is it an entire headunit? I may be interested if it has better features and output than the single CD unit. PM me :)
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 7 2005, 06:02 PM Wrote:Dunno, is it an entire headunit? I may be interested if it has better features and output than the single CD unit. PM me :)
[right][snapback]84154[/snapback][/right]

Dunno bout the output or features as i have not seen a single cd headunit. It is the full thing i believe the single cd player is model 6000 and my changer is model 6006. not sure though

im not looking to get rid of it right now, jsut wondering how much i can get for it, when i do.
Ahh sounds good man :)

Wish I had numbers to throw at you, no idea. Maybe when sheridanford05 gets here he can help you out.
i jsut checked ebay and they are selling the '05 6 cd changer for almost $300 CAD. Im sure there were some guys on this site that had this radio and sold it???
one thing to think about when you price that stock cd changer is that you can get a new headunit with MP3 playback ability for about 150usd.. factor in the surround, antenna adapter and wiring harness and that is bringing the total to maybe 180usd

i think a headunit with MP3 playback is a pretty fair substitute for a 6 CD changer.. i think most people would go for the mp3 unit but that's just my opinion really.. so i think 180usd is the max any sane person would pay for a factory 6cd changer.. also keep in mind you are selling a used product and that the aftermarket unit will have MaDD TiTe graphics and maybe stuff like a remote so you'll definitely have to discount to account for that...

so bottom line i'm thinking 100usd is about max you can get if you are really lucky
i sold mine for $50
ya i was figuring probly around $100
I would consider a stock 6 cd changer myself....let me know how much I would be looking at when you finally decide ok?. :)

Do any of you know if the single cd player is interchangable with the 6 cd changer? :huh:
bcfocus,Feb 8 2005, 02:59 AM Wrote:I would consider a stock 6 cd changer myself....let me know how much I would be looking at when you finally decide ok?.  :)

Do any of you know if the single cd player is interchangable with the 6 cd changer?  :huh:
[right][snapback]84232[/snapback][/right]

Yes it is - I've done it - plug and play.
ZTWsquared,Feb 8 2005, 02:39 PM Wrote:
bcfocus,Feb 8 2005, 02:59 AM Wrote:I would consider a stock 6 cd changer myself....let me know how much I would be looking at when you finally decide ok?.  :)

Do any of you know if the single cd player is interchangable with the 6 cd changer?  :huh:
[right][snapback]84232[/snapback][/right]

Yes it is - I've done it - plug and play.
[right][snapback]84490[/snapback][/right]

Excellent :D