FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need: Scrapyard Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need info or a number to a scrap yard in the Toronto Area that carries zx3 seat brackets. And I'm also looking for a Hatch Cover. It's the one that flips up when you open the hatch.
TRY THESE GUYS

Toll Free: 800.668.9593
Local: 905.570.8797
theres a wreckers in streetsville that say they have like 5 foci .. i called around all last week tryin to find a wreckers with some

i'll look the number up tomorrow
schade,Feb 8 2005, 12:23 AM Wrote:theres a wreckers in streetsville that say they have like 5 foci .. i called around all last week tryin to find a wreckers with some

i'll look the number up tomorrow
[right][snapback]84264[/snapback][/right]

Hey, I live in the vicinity of Streetsville. I will check tomorrow.
you in meadowvale paolo?
schade,Feb 8 2005, 11:50 AM Wrote:you in meadowvale paolo?
[right][snapback]84353[/snapback][/right]

I'm just east of Streetsville Village.
Theres a wrecker in streetsville???????? where at. i swear i live there lol
scoobasteve,Feb 8 2005, 02:13 PM Wrote:Theres a wrecker in streetsville???????? where at.  i swear i live there lol
[right][snapback]84426[/snapback][/right]

Streetsville Bush auto wreckers (905-567-1567) @Derry and Tremane
schade,Feb 8 2005, 02:39 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Feb 8 2005, 02:13 PM Wrote:Theres a wrecker in streetsville???????? where at.  i swear i live there lol
[right][snapback]84426[/snapback][/right]

Streetsville Bush auto wreckers (905-567-1567) @Derry and Tremane
[right][snapback]84435[/snapback][/right]

haha, thats on the outskirts of meadovale... not streetsvile. but if they have some focuses. ill be sure to check them out.
they add says there in streetsville so i just assumed
yeah meadowvale was part of streetsville long time ago, so that seems about rigth!!!