FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Have A Set Of Flextor Wipers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope to purchase a set soon.
Just like to know if they work well and what you like about them
(better than regular bladed wipers)
I heard there super good...
The new Pontiac G6's have them. When the windows is wet even a little they wipe amazing but I am not sure they are as durable as the stock wipers for pushing snow off your windshield.
What the hell are flextor? Do you mean the Candian Tire ones? The RELEX blades? If so they are great. I love em.
if those are waht you mean, their awsome, they take away snow, and trust me, i know what snow is, Sudbury, average snowfall on a good day is no less than 5 inches..bad days we can get up 2 a foot and a half or more :blink:
Just noticed now you're in Suds :D

Gonna have to fire you a PM next time we're up that way... and that Papa bastard too! :)
... and that Papa bastard too!

he died too many broadsides :lol: :lol:
Anybody try the PIAA wipers, I have the reflex on my truck but havent changed them on my focus yet but am later this week but unsure which way to go.

David
NoiSeeVT,Feb 8 2005, 01:23 AM Wrote:Anybody try the PIAA wipers, I have the reflex on my truck but havent changed them on my focus yet but am later this week but unsure which way to go.
[right][snapback]84213[/snapback][/right]

What do they look like or what is the advertised advantage of the PIAA?