FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Summer Plans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do what plans does every one have for the Focus?

Mine include supercharger and if I can find some extra $$$ get my vertical doors.

Rumours are there is a white zx3 that is going to look hot this summer :D
I'm planning on painting the side moldings body color, and building a new sub box.. nothing too big, trying to save up for a downpayment for a house.
I have to get my mirrors and side mouldings done to. I also forgot motor mounts to :)
New mirrors, new front and rear bumpers (just trying to decide between older and newer euro), front fenders, all according lights, grilles, install UDP's and get the whole damned thing repainted. Not too much :P
Painting mirrors and side moldings, Euro front with JMS Race lip, SVT or Euro Rear, Euro Grill, MBRP exhaust and maybe some more suspension work ie. shocks and struts/sway bars. I think that will be good for the summer
some form of FI ;)
Projector lamp head- lites, tint, Rim&rubber ,(suspension) ,K&N ,lip ,or just a couple things who knows how far the $$$$ goes.
I've missed out several times try'n to get me a set of those"Flextor wipers"?Not for another week.
put the front bumper on sometime soon, someone hit the front of mine when i was inside for 10 mins. maybe a euro grill, and headlights, or euro rear bumper.
Instal SVT suspension and SVT intake snorkel. Once the potholes are filled I start running my new 17's and because I'll be on 17's I think it is time to do a rear disc conversion.
Install my SCT chip.
Install my FC Upper Strut Brace
Install my FC 2 piece UDP
Install my FC 65mm TB (again, took it off over winter)

Purchase a FC or FS rear strut brace
Do some engine bay painting (cleaning up really good)
Possibly finish off my Eibach Prokit.....

That is about it....
I've done all the buying, i've just got to install everything....
Install the Lentech Tranny
Install Poly Motor Mounts
Install Pro Dampers
Install Front/Rear Strut Bars
Install Turbo

So much to do, why can't it get warmer.....I hate working in the cold...
- Instal Sport Seats
- Finish Custom Stereo Install
- Get Short Shifter (Most Likely FC w/ Reverse Lockout)
- Fix wearing parts (sway bar endlink)
- New Shift and parking brake boots
- New Parking Break Handle
- New Pedals
- Paint chipped area, mirrors, side moldings.

All Little things just to make it look that much nicer!
Summer plans? Either the UDP, Steeda springs (drop kit), or Magnaflow cat-back, depending on how much gets done this spring. After that, maybe anti-roll bars?

I keep muttering about the SCT, but I don't want one unless I just get it to clean things up, firm shifts and adjust shift points, etc... but keep the 87 octane tune. I love my low gas costs too much :D
-SVT header kit (highflow SVT cat and flex)
-Cams and cam gears
-Chip
-Tuning
Re pinstripe.

And find someone to buy it.
High flow cat/flex or SVT header/flex cat. depends on how big the diff is $wise.
lower my car more(mine is height adjustable).
Cam gear maybe.
ANTHONYD,Feb 7 2005, 10:42 AM Wrote:Re pinstripe.

[right][snapback]83959[/snapback][/right]

I WANT YOUR RIMS!!!!
^^ And I get yours? :o
Raine,Feb 7 2005, 12:26 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 7 2005, 10:42 AM Wrote:Re pinstripe.

[right][snapback]83959[/snapback][/right]

I WANT YOUR RIMS!!!!
[right][snapback]83982[/snapback][/right]
[Image: vulture.gif]
My plans include new 17" rims, side skirts, maybe lower it a bit more and maybe FI.
I forgot the short shifter.
Pages: 1 2