FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Summertime Meet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since i'm new i'm not exactly sure where i should post this, so what the hell i'll post it here...pretty sure most people will see this post. So what do you guys think of a Sunday meet at my dealership? Just and IDEA. I haven't brought it up to the owner yet, but i'm sure i can work something out. Any ideas guys? Food, drinks, music has been brought up...how do we pay for it? $10 a person or something and if there is anything left it can go to the club? I can also try and get the owner/dealership to sponsor us.....Any ideas guys? this is just brainstorming so everyone think out loud and we'll come up with something!!
I like the idea. To bad im in Sask thow :(
Do I hear ROADTRIP!!
If it involves money turnout will be extremely low, sure lots of people will SAY the will come but showing up is something completely different. It's been proved time and time again around here.

I'd go BTW.
I should even be mobile by then, lol...albeit not likely in a Ford...but whatever :D
Mississauga isn't too far for a Sunday drive :P . I'd be in
Here's an idea for your owner:

Toss in a couple door prices like complimentary service packages 1, 2 and 3. The actual cost to the dealership will be low but retail value of the prize higher. That will draw a crowd. If it's a door price you'll bring out everyone not just those who normally compete in shows.
good luck with that.
boost til'bust,Feb 5 2005, 02:3 Wrote:good luck with that.
[right][snapback]83491[/snapback][/right]
The meet or drawing blood from a stone*?

I sort of organized a mini meet at Dixie Ford in 2001or2, maybe 6 people. One of them bought a Cobra on the spot and I got a $50 referral. Another bought a SVTF once they finally came out but can't say if it was the same dealer. These sort of things have unseen potential especially when finding a good service department is so hard. It took me years to find one (Bay Ford) and I like to think I helped close a bad one (Rowland).

I know myself, focusben and anarchist (plus GapBoy I think?) were there at that meet; anyone else who is still around?

*getting dealer to upfront a door prize?
London sucks

I hate ford service ppl. They are jerks
Sure, Mississauga works. Sunday even. Pick a day and let's rock!
I'm in for Mississauga as well.
Before this happens, we need another Dyno day. Hey Brooks, meister interested in us pissing him off in person? We want a great deal though. :lol: <_<
i'd be up for a dyno day .. i wanna get some stock numbers so i have something to build from
Mississauga is close enough for me and $10 isn't that much if there's food and s**t. Let me know the date and hopefully I can make it!
The best GTGs we had were the cruises. Niagara was by far the Best!

I would definately come out to a dealership for some hotdogs and testdrives!

Maybe someone can take my focus of my hands.

:D

[Image: STC_0041.jpg]
[Image: STB_0040.jpg]
[Image: STA_0039.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0052.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0051.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0050.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0043.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0038.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0033.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0020.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0018.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0017.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0023.jpg]

NOW I miss summer.
well guys we'll definately talk later....actually a question for all of you...who runs focus canada?
Dyno days are good too... I'd be up for one after I get the new exhaust / UDP on the car!
sheridanford05,Feb 5 2005, 02:35 PM Wrote:well guys we'll definately talk later....actually a question for all of you...who runs focus canada?
[right][snapback]83559[/snapback][/right]

I do. I am king fuktard
sheridanford05,Feb 5 2005, 08:35 AM Wrote:well guys we'll definately talk later....actually a question for all of you...who runs focus canada?
[right][snapback]83559[/snapback][/right]

ZX3TUNR, tdot-zx3, and Focis8nt are the admin team..

Actually I'm going to move this to the Meetings/G2G section.
Pages: 1 2 3