FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: March The 4th For Pints And Wings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I may doing some training in Toronto that week. Nothing is for sure yet, and they always change my travel plans, but if its a go, Im in TO from March 1st to the 11th.....
Just saw this .. its my birthday 2 days before hand so who knows whats going to happen realistically....

But if im 'there' im ... 'there'.

I always injoy the discussions... *devils grin*
tdot-zx3,Feb 11 2005, 03: Wrote:Just saw this .. its my birthday 2 days before hand so who knows whats going to happen realistically....

But if im 'there' im ... 'there'.

I always injoy the discussions... *devils grin*
[right][snapback]85249[/snapback][/right]

Dan... try and make it out.

It would be great to shoot the s**t with you again!
i will write it in, may show up in my filthy work clothes.
I'll be at a trade show downtown on the 4th, so I could pop in afterwards.
The more the marrier fellas!
TTTTTTTT
If I'm not on overtime status or out of the GTA, I should be free. Only a block from the office :)

PS> There is Green P right at University & Front. After 6pm, the price is reasonable. Do NOT go into a parking lot before 6pm; otherwise, you will be stuck paying for a part of daily (zings up to $24 in most cases) AND the evening fee (so a combination of $30 or more).
What's the bail out gotten up too?
I'm in for sure.
I'm still going.........no one cancels
1 day to go.

I'M THERE FELLAS!
I'm there... but ill be late... cant leave here till 6pm
AnthonyD/darkpuppet:

Bug me at work tomorrow. Not sure if you guys have my new work digits, but my cell phone numbers are still the same.

I'll probably GO the distance home.

PS> I am *NOT* drinking :rolleyes:
(scooba)Steve, are you leaving the office at 6? If so can I hop a ride with you? I'll meet you at VP and Sheppard... just that my mum's van is in the shop and she needs the Focus to get to work tomorrow night.
Anyone planning on being there before 6:30?

not sure I want to stay at work THAT late (being a 5 minute walk away from there), and with the Rock game on Fri night, seating is going to go QUICK.

what are we going to the rock game after?

never been....love to.
I typically finish around 3-4. I'll be in the VicPark/Sheppard slums. I figure I'll be downtown before 6:30 forsure.
sorry al, ill be in mississauga, someones coming by to deliver a stove. im actually leaving work at 2 tomorrow to get home on time
well, if anyone is going slightly earlier, say for 5:30-ish or 6-ish, give my celly a shout.

there, now everyone has it.

or hit me up on MSN..it'll forward to my cellphone. I count about 6-7 people who've said they'll be there tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4