FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Headlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

01-yellow-ZX3

Looking for any headlights besides the stockers. Lemme know.

Thanks.
i have a set of dual halos i got off ebay im tryin to unload. not what i was looking for. i think there apc but i dont know. there not the cheap plastic JDM ones though. i can let them go CHEAP.
bigman,Feb 6 2005, 08:29 AM Wrote:i have a set of dual halos i got off ebay im tryin to unload.  not what i was looking for.  i think there apc but i dont know.  there not the cheap plastic JDM ones though.  i can let them go CHEAP.
[right][snapback]83735[/snapback][/right]

PICS??
I have a set of Hellas Original equipment, and E-coded with the light ajuster motors built right in them.

They are damaged though........ drivers side has cracked glass both on the low and high beams, some of the wires are a bit fried where they were fused, and they were fused to my stock wiring not to the plugs (hella plugs are missing). The housing covers are painted fun in the sun yellow, and have no damage other then minor stone chips. I have (4) H7 Xenon gas bulbs in the lights ( the bulbs are $40 for 2 new), all the bulbs work, and I have 2 other sets of stock bulbs for the lights in cases.

[Image: 000_0088.jpg]
[Image: 000_0090.jpg]

I'll give them to you for $350 o.b.o. (shipping would be extra) I need the money <_< , if you want more photos I'll post them for you. I know in better condition they go for about $400 - 500 used. I have the web address, and numbers to get replacement parts for these lights, but not the plugs.