FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: 02-04 Stock Svt Focus Headlights Fs: Hella
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need the pair off the SVT. These are the regular 03 lights but are coloured black inside. I sold mine last year (big mistake)

I have a pair of hella projectors (the low beam on the passenger side, is cracked.. but still works).. I don't want to replace these because I want the HID mach setup..

Too much right now for me.. so I want to go back to stock and wait it out..

So I am selling these Hellas (not knockoffs.. H9 setup) right and left for $250 CDN

or as a trade + cash for a pair of 02-04 svt stock lights..
taiyeungjai,Feb 1 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:I need the pair off the SVT. These are the regular 03 lights but are coloured black inside. I sold mine last year (big mistake)

I have a pair of hella projectors (the low beam on the passenger side, is cracked.. but still works).. I don't want to replace these because I want the HID mach setup..

Too much right now for me.. so I want to go back to stock and wait it out..

So I am selling these Hellas (not knockoffs.. H9 setup) right and left for $250 CDN

or as a trade + cash for a pair of 02-04 svt stock lights..
[right][snapback]82523[/snapback][/right]

Got any pics of your HELLAS??
Hey
Are they painted? i would be very intrested.

David
Never painted... I'm not sure where you would go to acquire a replacement lens for the projector, but the actual projector bulb and dome lens inside the exterior glass is fine.

b.t.w: If I do sell these, I will need to have acquired a pair of headlights prior to this. Otherwise, I will be driving around with two large air intakes :D :D :D :D

NoiSeeVT,Feb 1 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:Hey
Are they painted?  i would be very intrested.

David
[right][snapback]82560[/snapback][/right]