FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sighting: Red Zx3 With Alpine Banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted in rockland. Red ZX3 with some decals on the side of the car. Also had some Alpine banners on it. Headlights looked to be the Mach's, but I could be wrong...
saw it again, pulled over by the opp SUV with a tow truck waiting. :ph34r:

In the same area I received my careless charge 4 years ago with focusonthis88 in the car. :ph34r: :ph34r:
ouch tow truck waiting did it looked highly modified I wonder what happened.
Him and 2 other civics (I think) were all pulled over, one guy was one the cell phone and did not look very happy.

The car looks to be modified, its nicely done, but with the vinyl, it stands out a lot.

I think he lives down the street from me, maybe I'll go bring the dog for a walk to see if the car is in the driveway or not.

This area goes from 90km/hr to 60 like NOW. Most people go 100-110 on that highway, so if you dont slow down when you come into town, it is very easy to get caught going 50 over. I got caught going 63 km/hr over the limit in that same area.

They had it so the speed reduces from 90 to 70 then 60, but now its 90 to 60.
Yeesh, 90 to 60? That's a revenue generator waiting to happen <_<

In this area they drop it only 20 km/h during speed changes (Say 80 to 60)

NefCanuck
Flofocus,Apr 24 2009, 09:17 AM Wrote:Him and 2 other civics (I think) were all pulled over, one guy was one the cell phone and did not look very happy.

The car looks to be modified, its nicely done, but with the vinyl, it stands out a lot.

I think he lives down the street from me, maybe I'll go bring the dog for a walk to see if the car is in the driveway or not.

This area goes from 90km/hr to 60 like NOW.  Most people go 100-110 on that highway, so if you dont slow down when you come into town, it is very easy to get caught going 50 over.  I got caught going 63 km/hr over the limit in that same area.

They had it so the speed reduces from 90 to 70 then 60, but now its 90 to 60.
[right][snapback]285746[/snapback][/right]

Gotta love those fishing holes!!! <_<
Along Hwy 6 going north into Morriston(as you come up to the 401) it drops from 80(yeah like your doing 80) to 50 going downhill into a small hicktown.

Tickets? I've nearly missed a few.