FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm lookin to replace the stock rubber on my focus. Does anyone know if there is a runflat tire available for the stock 15" wheels? If not has anyone used the new michelin hydro edge. Any comments you may have would be greatly appreciated.
habmann,Jan 31 2005, 07:43 PM Wrote:Hey guys,

I'm lookin to replace the stock rubber on my focus. Does anyone know if there is a runflat tire available for the stock 15" wheels? If not has anyone used the new michelin hydro edge. Any comments you may have would be greatly appreciated.
[right][snapback]82342[/snapback][/right]

if you are looking for summer tires, i'm selling a set of 4 yokohama es100s size 195/60/15, perfect for stock size. they handles great especially at rain..
i've only used them for 1 season and never been to track. they still have at least 85% tread left, i have pics if you want. i'm asking $300cdn for them.
I'm not really lookin for a summer tire, i'm more interested in an all season tire so that i can use the stock rims in the winter once i get some new rims hopefully this summer. But the thanx for the offer.
if you know you're going to get summer tires anyway you can probably score a good price on winter tires when spring hits
Ya that would be the ideal solution, but bein i'm not sure when i'm gonna have the money for the new rims, i don't wanna buy the winter tires and mount them and then get stuck without tires for the summer. I know i could prolly just buy the the winter tires and mount'em later but i need a set of all seasons until i can get the new rims.
I ran Falken 512 before, cheap/quiet/good in wet/directional. If I am in the mkt again I will go for it again.
Falken azenis..

you shouldn't go fast in rain anyway :D
but those aren't RuN FlatZ like the wanted
I have a feelin i'm not gonna find a set of run flat tires in the stock 15" size. I'm more lookin for just a good set of all seasons now.
naz,Feb 8 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:but those aren't RuN FlatZ like the wanted
[right][snapback]84422[/snapback][/right]
oh