FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2 Silver Hatches, Both In Guelph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw one zx3/zx5 (dont know which)...with one dual projector headlight and one stock on elizabeth, near downtown yesterday afternoon...

saw another silver zx3 with hellas on the hanlon (hwy.6) through guelph, today about 4pm//you saw me...I was the beige sedan with the svt front..
I could have been the one on 6, I picked my daughter up at the YMCA today around that time.
Chromey,Jan 31 2005, 11:04 PM Wrote:I could have been the one on 6, I picked my daughter up at the YMCA today around that time.
[right][snapback]82382[/snapback][/right]

Yeh...thats a pretty good chance...

I was turning left off of Kortright onto 6 ...right across from the YMCA..

did you see me?

Beige sedan...
ya But i dont like to draw any attention to me yet... Shhhhhh i have no power, Dont tell anyone LOL
Chromey,Feb 1 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:ya But i dont like to draw any attention to me yet... Shhhhhh i have no power, Dont tell anyone LOL
[right][snapback]82564[/snapback][/right]

either does 90% of this board.....so its ok. :lol:
well I have a few bucks for some mods now, Im thinking of UDP, Full Exhaust
QUIT HIJACKING MY THREAD!!!!

:angry:
I am surprised that you havent seen me around Guelph. I have ared ZX3 with projector lights. I am cruising all the time
ca_focus,Feb 6 2005, 06:03 AM Wrote:I am surprised that you havent seen me around Guelph. I have ared ZX3 with projector lights. I am cruising all the time
[right][snapback]83731[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm...

sometimes I'm not very observant..

Have you seen me around? I live in Guelph, work in Cambridge....

..in your pic, is that the coffeetime at Edinburgh & Kortright? If so, I live about 5-10 minutes away///
Yeah, thats the one on Kortright. We meet there every Sunday in the summer. I live and work in Cambridge. Chances are weve seen one another. Where do you work?
ca_focus,Feb 6 2005, 02:18 PM Wrote:Yeah, thats the one on Kortright. We meet there every Sunday in the summer. I live and work in Cambridge. Chances are weve seen one another. Where do you work?
[right][snapback]83813[/snapback][/right]

Rockwell Automation..@ Mclaren and Dundas,
microbunny,Feb 6 2005, 08:30 PM Wrote:
ca_focus,Feb 6 2005, 02:18 PM Wrote:Yeah, thats the one on Kortright. We meet there every Sunday in the summer. I live and work in Cambridge. Chances are weve seen one another. Where do you work?
[right][snapback]83813[/snapback][/right]

Rockwell Automation..@ Mclaren and Dundas,
[right][snapback]83823[/snapback][/right]

My friend Nadine Lasenby works in the office there
who wold live in Guelph :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:
DD1,Feb 12 2005, 03:26 AM Wrote:who wold live in Guelph :lol:  :rolleyes:  :lol:
[right][snapback]85500[/snapback][/right]
Only the cool Guys :):)
DD1,Feb 11 2005, 10:26 PM Wrote:who wold live in Guelph :lol:  :rolleyes:  :lol:
[right][snapback]85500[/snapback][/right]

Who would drive a neon & live in london??
^^ Zinnng!!! :D :lol: