FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted, Modded Foci In Ottawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, just figured I'd ask...

I was out later in the evening on 2 Fridays ago looking for places with late-night food for the misses, and I was driving down Merivale, when I saw at the Zellers/Tim Hortons that there was a large cruise night going on there (this was at like 10:30 at night). Lots of rice, but I did see a bunch of domestics on the outer perimeter of the lot. When I doubled back, I observed there were at least 3-4 custom Foci lined up near the entrance to the lot, close to some compact chevy's and pontiacs.

Anyone from here in attendance at that cruise night (or others in Ottawa's west end for that matter)?
Thats what we locals call M&M. Huge 'meet' every friday night.

I say 'meet' becaus eits a bunch of different groups. Lots and lots of rice, and lots an dlots of idiotic behaviour.
I wasn't there but might check it out this friday considering the weather is going to be fantastic !!

On a side note I did drive by another focus zx3'07 GFX package(I believe) with the same tint as mine. Definitely think it is time to go to a black tint now !!!
Maybe once I customize my Escape some more, I'll head out to some local meets, if people wouldn't find me too out of place...
Im actually surprised that place hasnt been shut down yet. Big fight last Friday, some guy hit some chick and got swarmed...stay classy Ottawa. :rolleyes:
^^^ he was probably from Montreal.
Drivesthebeast,Apr 21 2009, 12:20 PM Wrote:Maybe once I customize my Escape some more, I'll head out to some local meets, if people wouldn't find me too out of place...
[right][snapback]285525[/snapback][/right]

Hey I show up to local stuff in the Fusionator, no worries mate, you'll be fine out there I'm sure :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 21 2009, 02:15 PM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,Apr 21 2009, 12:20 PM Wrote:Maybe once I customize my Escape some more, I'll head out to some local meets, if people wouldn't find me too out of place...
[right][snapback]285525[/snapback][/right]

Hey I show up to local stuff in the Fusionator, no worries mate, you'll be fine out there I'm sure :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]285535[/snapback][/right]

he has nothing to worry about. There's multiple civics runnign around with 19 chrome wheels.

nuff said. :ph34r:
ANTHONYD,Apr 21 2009, 02:04 PM Wrote:^^^ he was probably from Montreal.
[right][snapback]285534[/snapback][/right]

Not too far... He was from Gatineau actually. Apparently Ottawa's finest took him downtown for a little talking too.

I was thinking of heading in this Friday night. If the new wheels and tires are on... :)
im always parked at the back beside a mini and a neon. Ive seen a few focus's drive by me but never stop or stay around. feel free to stop and say hi!
I'll swing by next time! Are you at the north end of the parking lot ( away from timmies) ?