FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New But Not New.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wanted to say hey and nice site!
im new here but ive had the car for way to long,heres a link to some pics of my zx3. it shows pics from a few years ago when it was hot,and pic of it now-started taken the car apart at the end of 2002 and havent worked on it since. guess its tive to revive it with a new look!

http://www.rocstarz.com/modules.php?set_al...=view_album.php
That's really nice but was your car originally red? Also what modifications do you have done to it?
car looks good :D

welcome to the site
Welcome fastfoci :) your not get'n ready for a V8? ;)
(are you?) :D
...nice ladies on your site man...

I approve!! B)
sweet.
nice car man, wish i could make mine look that good
bunny, gawd damn avatat burgler, get off my back, im the OG pimp.... B)
Nice car and Welcome to Focus Canada
Would hate to have a stone hit one of those fogs...

Welcome!
Nice.
Did you get interviewed by Sports Compact TV because I think I remember see your car on there show last season.
SVTZX503,Feb 8 2005, 06:18 PM Wrote:Nice.
Did you get  interviewed by Sports Compact TV because I think I remember see your car on there show last season.
[right][snapback]84402[/snapback][/right]

i had a pics taken at darknights in 2002 from perfomance auto&sound mag. but they never put in in an issue! :( i havent drove it since 2002,sits in the garage.
lost interest.if it wasnt in a thousand pieces i would sell it. unless i could build a racemotor for it,but then i would be nuts for spending all that money on a 11.'s second car!
french_connection,Feb 8 2005, 12:24 PM Wrote:bunny, gawd damn avatat burgler, get off my back, im the OG pimp....  B)
[right][snapback]84386[/snapback][/right]

fine, fine....don't cry...