FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Experience With Roll On Pinstriping?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed in a few places my pinstriping has come off. I wash my car every week, I'm wondering if this is the cause. I'm sure it is.

Anyway, I think in the spring I'm going to attempt to replace it.

Does anyone have experience with putting this stuff on. It's cheap as dirt at Crappy Tire.

Thanks fellas.
Can't say I ever noticed, where on your car do you currently have pinstriping?
It's easy to put it on. The best method is to wet the area with water before you start to put it on. Don't try this in the blaze of full sun. Apply the pinstripe and use a plastic flat blade to squeegee out the water. Done.
2001 ZTS,Jan 30 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:Can't say I ever noticed, where on your car do you currently have pinstriping?
[right][snapback]82048[/snapback][/right]

It's quite unique believe it or not! I have yet to see a sedan witht the same striping. Even the guys at the dealer have commented on it.

It runs from the top corner of the headlights all the way back to the spoiler.

The cool thing about my striping is there is a little Ford logo between the trunk and the triangle window in the back.

It's pretty unique and I'd like to try and keep the original striping.

meford4u,Jan 30 2005, 12:35 PM Wrote:It's easy to put it on.  The best method is to wet the area with water before you start to put it on.  Don't try this in the blaze of full sun.  Apply the pinstripe and use a plastic flat blade to squeegee out the water.  Done.
[right][snapback]82055[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I suppose it's as easy as applying vinyl.
B)
The "roll-on pin-stripping" tends to irratate my arm pitts :blink: .
So I stay with the stick or spray. :D