FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Burning Oil Is Caused By Rocker Cover Gasket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats the number you called?

Flofocus,Feb 7 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:Whats the number you called?
[right][snapback]84042[/snapback][/right]

1-800-665-2006

Give em' hell.
ANTHONYD,Feb 7 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 7 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:Whats the number you called?
[right][snapback]84042[/snapback][/right]

1-800-665-2006

Give em' hell.
[right][snapback]84051[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Sir.
I have them on speed dial. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Feb 7 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:I have them on speed dial. :lol:
[right][snapback]84071[/snapback][/right]

"We cant help you, you've called roadside assistance:

<_<
Just got Customer Service #.
:rolleyes: I love ford.

"We cant help you, only the dealership can waive those fees" :twak:

I even mentioned that this a problem that 3 members here on focuscanada.net are experienncing, Ford Should take a closer look. I told him to document that in my file...."Write it down....focuscanada.net" :lol:
Flofocus,Feb 7 2005, 04:32 PM Wrote::rolleyes: I love ford.

"We cant help you, only the dealership can waive those fees"  :twak:

I even mentioned that this a  problem that 3 members here on focuscanada.net are experienncing, Ford Should take a closer look.  I told him to document that in my file...."Write it down....focuscanada.net"  :lol:
[right][snapback]84084[/snapback][/right]

They honestly don't give a s**t man.

I told them they were gfoing to see more and more of these gaskets going in the near future.

Then somone's car burns to the ground and you guys are in the press again.

I informed them that there were MANY people having this exact same prolem on both Focus Canada and "the other site" And we only count for a tiny number of owners. I have a feeling this will become a recall soon.

As soon as the "doors flying open while moving" issue is all cleared up.
I know they dont give a s**t, youd think they would especially since I told him that a members car burnt down due to this. Its funny when i explained to him that smoke was coming from underneath my hood..

"Oh, Im sorry about your problems sir, thats terrible"

Im sure you give a fawk buddy. :rolleyes:
ANTHONYD,Feb 7 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:As soon as the "doors flying open while moving" issue is all cleared up.
[right][snapback]84090[/snapback][/right]

I wish my doors would fly open. :(

Instead they lock tight when I don't want them too. I LOVE CARRYING TWO SETS OF KEYS.

I've got the girls in the office breaking out in a sweat: "Is that two sets of keys in your pants or are you just glad to see me?"

2001 ZTS,Feb 7 2005, 04:49 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 7 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:As soon as the "doors flying open while moving" issue is all cleared up.
[right][snapback]84090[/snapback][/right]

I wish my doors would fly open. :(

Instead they lock tight when I don't want them too. I LOVE CARRYING TWO SETS OF KEYS.

I've got the girls in the office breaking out in a sweat: "Is that two sets of keys in your pants or are you just glad to see me?"
[right][snapback]84095[/snapback][/right]

Nope.

Just 2 sets of keys.
Pages: 1 2