FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sedan Vs. Hatchback! (before Modification)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Hatchback!" :)
C-Dan,......For Shizzle....

Of course from the front end...it's all the same....

but, I've always preferred 4-door sedans....thats not to say that i don't like the hatchy...the zx3 does kickass...

As for 'after' modding....the ZX3 hands-down is better to mod..(look-wise)./.than the c-dan
I have to say when we're talking stock, the Sedan is a way better looking car. The ZX3 just looks like a Geo thats been hopped up on goofballs or something. But thats just my opinion :D

But when modded, both look very nice. If I had to do it again, I might choose a sedan as they look more like a classy ride when modded than the ZX3.
Hatchback. Sedans suck, unless your 50+
Flofocus,Jan 28 2005, 10:35 AM Wrote:Hatchback.  Sedans suck, unless your 50+
[right][snapback]81636[/snapback][/right]

....man...

2001ZTS fuked the sedan scene for the rest of us....

:lol:
Sedan, because easy access to the back seat should always be standard on a car ;)
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 28 2005, 11:28 AM Wrote:Sedan, because easy access to the back seat should always be standard on a car ;)
[right][snapback]81655[/snapback][/right]

I guess it depends on which door your using. I have no problem accessing the back seat from my hatch. :P ;)
I would like to see pics of a nice done up Sedan because I do not believe it can look good.

I'd take a WAgon over a Sedan ANY day!
Jays2000ZX3,Jan 28 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:I would like to see pics of a nice done up Sedan because I do not believe it can look good.

I'd take a WAgon over a Sedan ANY day!
[right][snapback]81664[/snapback][/right]

wErD bRo! :lol:
Hatchbacks is winning.

Go Hatches!!
:lol:
When you buy a hatchback your are getting two cars a small van and a small car ,plus they look better .The back of the sedan is to high .I will take a hatchback anyday before and after mods B) .
I still think the sedan looks better.

IMHO

The 2005 focus look like ass.
I love the new 05's exterior look, but they should have stuck with the old interior.
Flofocus,Jan 28 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:I love the new 05's exterior look, but they should have stuck with the old interior.
[right][snapback]81698[/snapback][/right]

Other way around for me. Stock Vs. Stock the Hatch takes it. If the sedan is so great why didn't they make an SVT version of it?
Are my Old Car pictures deleted or something ?

My Sedan is Done up and it looks good, but the sedan and the Hatches have the same view point out the rear window, only difference is the amount of a foot or two.

Keep in mind the pictures are a bit out (1year) of date, you can't see the recent damage my sister did to the car, And by spring it will be more European looking.

RE: My Pictures of my Sedan
[Image: Front.jpg]
[Image: Passenger_Side.jpg]
[Image: Rear.jpg]
[Image: My_New_Focus_Sedan.jpg]
SVT ZX3,Jan 28 2005, 10:29 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jan 28 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:I love the new 05's exterior look, but they should have stuck with the old interior.
[right][snapback]81698[/snapback][/right]

Other way around for me. Stock Vs. Stock the Hatch takes it. If the sedan is so great why didn't they make an SVT version of it?
[right][snapback]81827[/snapback][/right]

Well...

they did make the ST...
+100 ZX3 SVT....I was thinking the same thing.....why they didnt make it??
hatchbacks....110%....check all the brands...Audi A3...BMW 1 series...Citroen Saxo...Peugeot 306 ....no one here..but what the hell...Ford FOCUS!!!!haha :lol:

ps...ST way tooo far from SVT..!
redsvtfocus,Jan 28 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:+100 ZX3 SVT....I was thinking the same thing.....why they didnt make it??
hatchbacks....110%....check all the brands...Audi A3...BMW 1 series...Citroen Saxo...Peugeot 306 ....no one here..but what the hell...Ford FOCUS!!!!haha :lol:

ps...ST way tooo far from SVT..!
[right][snapback]81834[/snapback][/right]

WHOA...slow down when you talk!!!

you're makin' me dizzy
Quote:ps...ST way tooo far from SVT..!

TRUE DAT! :P
Frost__2001,Jan 28 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:Are my Old Car pictures deleted or something ?

My Sedan is Done up and it looks good, but the sedan and the Hatches have the same view point out the rear window, only difference is the amount of a foot or two.

Keep in mind the pictures are a bit out (1year) of date, you can't see the recent damage my sister did to the car, And by spring it will be more European looking.

[right][snapback]81832[/snapback][/right]

That Sedan really does look good! :o

Wow.

but see with the kit on there..makes it seem as though the ass end ain't high up in the air.

Pages: 1 2