FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Twilight Blue Paintcode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is it?
:lol:

Its in your door.

Is this it?

Twilight Blue Metallic Clearcoat:MK/M6290
careful...if I remember right, there are at least FOUR different paint codes for "Twilight Blue" (at least there was for the '01).

it's scary how many different ones there are sometimes...there were over 10 for one colour of green for my dad's Windstar, I think, lol.
I believe when I got my car painted Ford said it was MK! Don't know if that will help you Nate!
Paint code listing:

paint code list
so does each code have variants? a guy in the paint shop had to hold up 4 different paint cards to my car to get the right one for when they painted the euro fuel door for me.
Marction,Jan 26 2005, 06:34 AM Wrote:so does each code have variants?  a guy in the paint shop had to hold up 4 different paint cards to my car to get the right one for when they painted the euro fuel door for me.
[right][snapback]81093[/snapback][/right]

It shouldn't vary that much. Sun fades the darker colours, along with pollution, and in time the colour changes and the paint shops try and compensate for the change in colour.

We do colour changes now only twice a year. Who wants to know of the new colours coming out for the Freestar? No one. Well I'll tell ya there a new luminescent colour coming that fades from gold to silver. Quite nice if your in the market for a minivan.

it would go nice with my way gay wheels.