FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nice And Clean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gave my car a good old shampoo and wax today, just to get the excess salt and crap over winter off.

Also took a pic of my NOS bottle and fire extinguisher in the boot...it a bit full in there at the moment! Can you see the scratch just below the N-OS...gutted, now I gotta cover it with vinyl or something! [mad]

[Image: temp_11481.jpg]
[Image: temp_11482.jpg]
[Image: temp_11485.jpg]
[Image: temp_11483.jpg]
COCHYN,Jan 25 2005, 12:28 PM Wrote:............ just to get the excess salt and crap over winter off.

[right][snapback]80777[/snapback][/right]

You have no idea what excess salt and crap REALLY looks like, trust me!

;) :lol:
Do u have any idea where I live m8??? I live in the snowdon moutains! This is salt central m8!
COCHYN,Jan 25 2005, 09:18 AM Wrote:Do u have any idea where I live m8??? I live in the snowdon moutains! This is salt central m8!
[right][snapback]80787[/snapback][/right]

I don't think so man.

You don't know salt until you've been over here! :lol:
Us sask boys use sand mixed with salt :P

those are sweet pics thow.
City of Toronto Roads (excludes provincial highways within the city):

-200 salt trucks
-City typically uses 130,000 - 150,000 tonnes of salt annually
-City budgets for 14,000 tonnes of sand annually
-City receives approximately 130cm of snow annually
-Employees involved in snow clearing and removal operations (1,000 City staff, 900 contractors)

LOL You guys see 2 feet of snow and in comes the military LOL
ZX3TUNR,Jan 25 2005, 02:25 PM Wrote:LOL You guys see 2 feet of snow and in comes the military LOL
[right][snapback]80799[/snapback][/right]

Dude, don't go easy on them. They friggen see a cloud and in comes the National Guard :lol:
u guys r so full of crap, u have no idea about Wales do u. Its so bad here that most of the gritter's can't even come out to put salt on the roads. I live in the mountains remember, a few miles away from the mountain resue station! :lol:
Where's the snow in the pictures then? I look out my window and thats all I see. I've driven 75km through salt slush this morning and 75km more on the way home and then it will snow 6" tonight and I'll do the same tommorow and the next day and the next every day from November to March practically.
COCHYN,Jan 25 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:u guys r so full of crap, u have no idea about Wales do u. Its so bad here that most of the gritter's can't even come out to put salt on the roads. I live in the mountains remember, a few miles away from the mountain resue station!  :lol:
[right][snapback]80810[/snapback][/right]

BAHHH..

WANKER!!!
what snow, we dont use 17 " wheels & perf tires in the 'snow' here.
my car was turned from a black car to a white car, the s**t was so thick I had to power wash it 3 times.

As for calling in the guard, different people have different views I dont see it as that much snow and I drive in it even though I have firehawks on the car. The one storm though was insane I have never seen winds that strong in a snow storm and it was a total mess on the roads.

Anywas bring on the snow its more for me to board on!!! :)
COCHYN. I was referring to the Eastern canada boys.

Yesterday in Halifax they shut down the city and we got slammed so bad. All they had was 4 feet fo snow. I remember earlier int he month 1/2 the city got shut down becuase of a blizzard warning.

In Regina, if its -40 out, dumping with snow 5 feet on the ground and you have to drive 1/2 hour on the highway you make sure you still get to work or your ass is fired.

My aunt lives in Northern wales and she sent me pictures of the snow they get. Up in the mountains its crazy.
here is a picture i took over christmas, after we had gotten our 1st of 2 equal snowfalls within 3 days...I am sorry for the picture being so big but it only tries to bring it justice lol notice my gf's car in the top left corner...well what you can see of it

[Image: xmas04094.jpg]
So if you have so much snow in Wales then why do you drive on summer rims and tires!
you wanna talk about calling in the national guard? and shutting down the city? .. i was comming back from North Carolina 2 years ago i believe .. in febuary when NC and West Verginia got hit with a foot of snow .. if that .. and the whole city and all the highways shut down .. the whole state of verginia ran out of salt so there was nothing they could do for 3 days.

people were in ditches and parked on the sides of roads .. they just didn't know what to do
Back on topic: Car looks sweet!
Wierd, if anybody else had those taillights all you would have been going ape-s**t about how gay they are. :P
ZOOM,Jan 26 2005, 01:38 AM Wrote:Wierd, if anybody else had those taillights all you would have been going ape-s**t about how gay they are.  :P
[right][snapback]81040[/snapback][/right]

Never got as far as the pictures before I went ape-s**t. :lol:

Nice wheels though. B)
Pages: 1 2