FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Son Of A.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I need a helping hand lol. Any of you guys selling one (just one), 16x6 Ford Focus rim. They come stock on the ZX5's. I was out skiing on the weekend at Glen Eden and as I was coming out bang bent a freaking rim by hitting a gigantic pothole, too bad I couldn't see it cause my windows were kinda foggy, and it was dark. If you guys got a spare one kicking around or know of any great deals that would help. How about scrap yards? Would they carry them? I went to the dealership and they want $250.00 a rim, i was like no way. Theres a guy on ebay that wants $150.00 a rim, but if i can get a better deal than that i'll dive on it. Thanks a bunch,

Matt
thats retarded. I sold all four of my stockers with rubber for 200 bucks. lol

mind you they were 15's but they were still alloys! not cheapo stealies...

150 a rim...
During my quest to find 16" focus rims, I was quoted $187 new from the dealer. anyhow try the wreckers they had a few, but never 4 :angry: .

David
Ok i'll try those Dominion Auto Wreckers. I knew there was someone out there. What a piss off tho, I guess i'll remember to not be in such a rush next time.......F*cking potholes..........................
Quote:F*cking potholes..........................

Try driving in Winnipeg! :lol:
SVT ZX3,Jan 27 2005, 01:53 AM Wrote:
Quote:F*cking potholes..........................

Try driving in Winnipeg! :lol:
[right][snapback]81301[/snapback][/right]

try Hamilton :o
Well I tryed Dominion and they none, they said they can get me a used one for $175, i'm thinking about it but ebay might be a better route for me.
Quote:QUOTE(SVT ZX3 @ Jan 27 2005, 01:53 AM)
F*cking potholes..........................

Try driving in Winnipeg!

try Hamilton

You got me there...never had a window shatter. :huh:
Well I just bought 4 rims off ebay, they are slightly used but the guy wanted to charge me $189.00 USD a rim or $189.00 USD for 4 rims. So I took 4 and figured i'd re-sell them later. :)
Nice!

That's a hell of a deal.
Ya it's not to bad considering ford wanted to charge me $250 a rim.........I was ready to kick the guy in the balls when I heard that ridiculous price. All I need to do now its kick back and wait for these babies to come in.