FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Focus Zx3 Centre Concole Plate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'll be in the market for 1+ Focus centre concole face plates, as well as an old Focus stereo that doesn't work. Odd request I know, but just trying to see whats out there. I got a project I need these to try out on before I do it to my car.
Bort,Jan 24 2005, 04:43 AM Wrote:Hey guys,  I'll be in the market for 1+ Focus centre concole face plates, as well as an old Focus stereo that doesn't work.  Odd request I know, but just trying to see whats out there.  I got a project I need these to try out on before I do it to my car.
[right][snapback]80397[/snapback][/right]
I have 2 that I could part with. Let me know.
What would you sell them for? Single and as a package deal?
you tell me how many you need and your offer for the lot I can get em easily.
Well really I only need 1 for now, but I have no idea what they are worth.... $15-$20?
nope. I'll pass. It'll cost me over 5 bucks to ship it, after that I'd be making 10 bucks or less.
Are you talking about the triangle radio bezel?

If so I'd like one too!

PM me with a price
ZOOM,Jan 25 2005, 06:25 AM Wrote:nope. I'll pass. It'll cost me over 5 bucks to ship it, after that I'd be making 10 bucks or less.
[right][snapback]80768[/snapback][/right]

Thats why I asked for a price in the first place! I didn't know! Tell me what you'd sell 1 for and then we'll go from there :)
since you both live in canada, I'd say 30 bucks shipped is a fair price.
ZOOM,Jan 25 2005, 09:59 PM Wrote:since you both live in canada, I'd say 30 bucks shipped is a fair price.
[right][snapback]80963[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like a good price. This month I can't buy any as I got a new suit, ski trip, and moving out to pay for. But first thing of March I'll take 1 or 2 off ya. I'll PM you when I need them. Thanks a ton.
I have em waiting.
ZOOM,Jan 25 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:I have em waiting.
[right][snapback]81008[/snapback][/right]

pm me, you take paypal?