FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, April 27th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
NefCanuck,Apr 21 2009, 01:17 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Apr 21 2009, 09:33 AM Wrote:I'm a probably - depends on what kind of shape I and the car are in after a weekend at Mosport.
[right][snapback]285511[/snapback][/right]

I dunno what to tell you about you keeping your shape Ken, but here's a good one to keep your car in one piece. Hold on to the keys :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]285536[/snapback][/right]

Oh man, no kidding - and the SVTOA instructor who was at the heart of that story also instructs with the BMW ADT - so for all I know he'll be there this weekend.

And apologies to those who don't know what this is about but I can't go public with the info ... it's a good story but if you want to hear it you have to come out on a Monday - and if you have a modified car still under warranty it's a "must hear" story.
So is this all the MoFo wit FoFo's showing up :D . Last time was awsome with all the ppl we got. I'd like to see that on a regular basis.
Me too. That was an amazing turn out but it was damn cold. This Monday looks more promising in the weather department.
I may show up, just to hear Ken's "must hear" story.
if i dun pass out before 6 i should be there..agian i start work at 4 am the next day
Gentlemen!!
i will be attending the meet with my father
i just will have to leave about nineishhh!
dBlast,Apr 23 2009, 04:56 PM Wrote:I may show up, just to hear Ken's "must hear" story.
[right][snapback]285698[/snapback][/right]
Good idea - I have some oil filters with your name on it.
I'm going to try to make it out. Ken, you mind bringing that grill with you? If I'm there I'll get it from you.

-George
Scourge,Apr 23 2009, 10:09 PM Wrote:I'm going to try to make it out.  Ken, you mind bringing that grill with you?  If I'm there I'll get it from you.

-George
[right][snapback]285718[/snapback][/right]
Excellent.
Don't forget to wash the car this weekend.
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 24 2009, 10:10 PM Wrote:Don't forget to wash the car this weekend.
[right][snapback]285822[/snapback][/right]

In between the bouts of rain? :lol:

Gah looks like if I show up at all Monday it won't be til 8:30 or so :ph34r:

Things I do to stay employed <_<

NefCanuck
I should be just getting ready to leave at 8:30 Daniel. Unless I timeshift or PVR 24. I ended up watching last weeks online. It was great watching without commercials.

And keep quiet about the rain. If you jinx us.......
I am not able to attend after all... damn real estate agents have a funny way of messing everything up
Noted Jamie. The rest of you I expect to see tonight. The weather is amazing out there right now. I am going to the coin-op after work to get the car all cleaned up. I will see you tonight.
Bah, looks like I'm most likely not going to make it this week. If I make it home in time I'll head out that way.

-George
I'll be there I have to wax up the car so I'll just probably do it there.
ARGH! I'll try folks but if I make it there at this rate it'll be damn close to 9 <_< (Damn office manager and her stiff neck means I'm left holding the bag doing everything tonight)

NefCanuck
We beat the Mazda guys tonight..was a good night with the weather
Yeah the weather was aces, if I could have showed earlier I would have brought my eyebrows to apply to the Fusion :(

Oh well, maybe next time...

NefCanuck
good turnout fellas, and D your car looks absolutely sick on the highway with those sideskirts and how its lowered lol.
Pages: 1 2 3