FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Can I Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2001 ZTS,Jan 22 2005, 08:48 PM Wrote:Understatement of the year. The Firestones on earlier Focus were pretty crap too, possibly worse.

[right][snapback]80163[/snapback][/right]

I have those firestones on my 02 zx5. Man do they suck!!!! ill be barely doing 25 km/h and the thing is wiggling all over the f-ing place. i know for next winter to get some thing a little more suited for snow.

chris, ur car, is the automatic 2003 that they had there? they had a decent asking price for it, i would have picked it up myself but i was looking for a 5-speed. Nice car though :)
Welcome to the board, and our merry band of misfits. :D
Welcome.
hello all and thanks again for the welcome.ZX5 FOCUSED...no i just bought an 04 one week before x-mas there.18 grand out the door,i wanted a zx-5 04 model but not many around so i settled for the zx-3,yes its got automatic no choice there either but makes it easier for the wife when she uses it plus i dont have to worry about her burning the clutch out which she has done in the past....
i usually spend time in a site called car connection..but iam getting so sic of listening to these brain dead bastards that think the only car in the world are TOY-otas and HOND-ca-ca-s..god there so f-in arrogant..ahhh iam pissed...... :lol:
Pages: 1 2