FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Aftermarket Suspension/brakes/ Endlink Question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so my car apparently has worn stabilizer bar endlinks up front... Bay Ford is going to replace them under warranty, but I can't remember if the SHM kit or KVR kit would have replaced them with crappy alternatives that didn't last half the lifetime the originals were on the car...

thoughts?

I just hvae too many meetings this morning to look up my own crap. I cop out easily. :P
Does the SHM kit come with new front sway bar?

Definetly not with the brakes.
Jays2000ZX3,Jan 21 2005, 02:33 PM Wrote:Does the SHM kit come with new front sway bar?

Definetly not with the brakes.
[right][snapback]79952[/snapback][/right]

new sway bar, yes..
I'm trying to find pics of the SHM stuff..but I think it keeps the stock End links.

I know the rear usually comes with new ones..the front I don't think so.

:S

Sorry, I'm no help. :(
Jays2000ZX3,Jan 21 2005, 02:43 PM Wrote:I'm trying to find pics of the SHM stuff..but I think it keeps the stock End links.

I know the rear usually comes with new ones..the front I don't think so.

:S

Sorry, I'm no help.  :(
[right][snapback]79957[/snapback][/right]

I hit up the SHM website and dynamic suspension.. There is no mention of new endlinks.

I'm hoping to GOD it's the stock ones :P

you'd think I'd remember. After all, I did install them... errr.. Bluetoy installed them. (but I was there!)

on a side note, I did something particularily un-steve today. I bought $162 tires instead of $300 or $200 tires. What's good for the wallet is good for performance, right?