FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wow. Its Hard To Beleive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heres the story

Just looking at all my older pics and Its hard to beleive how much I have done to this thing.

First day I brught it home

[Image: d85935aa.jpg]

1 week after

[Image: altezzas.jpg]

then that summer

[Image: thabrat_03.jpg]

Just this summer

[Image: DSC00007.jpg]

[Image: 4th_Meet_24.jpg]

[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: DSC00058.jpg]

[Image: DSC00029.jpg]

[Image: 112604006.jpg]

[Image: 112604007.jpg]

After the s/c Im still debating what I want to do. I actually been looking around for my 2nd project car. I would tell you what it is but then you guys would laugh LOL.

01-yellow-ZX3

Can I recommend more interior work, to match the exterior (mod wise).
LOL I dunno what else to do to the interior?

Custom racing seats, fiberglassed dash, all custom painted, custom gauges, shorty, shifter, Auto meter gauges, 7 inch widescreen, custom install in the hatch (no pics till summer), nice floor mats, under glow under the dash.

I thinks thats enough for interior.

01-yellow-ZX3

Can you post pics?

Last time I saw interior pics they just looked kinda bland compared to the rest of the car, maybe its just me.
very nice :)
No pics yet. LOL Im missing a passenger seat and have holes in the dash and i still havent got my new painted dash peices put in...

The last pic of my interior. Everything is repainted to liquid gray. Its an interior thow. As long as its dark im happy. Dont need nothing to crazy yet since I still eat my mcdonalds and BK in the car..

[Image: IMG_0408.jpg]

Any way. No more wasting time.

Im going for the engine modding. Power Works is next.

[Image: IMG_0387.jpg]

everytime you post yours it makes me really miss mine. :(
"SWEET RIDE" to bad you don't live in Florida !
You could ride her all year round!
I love the color, looks sharp, which taillights are those B) .

David
Hella magic module tails :)
Love those tail lights and GR8 ride overall. Who ever thinks that is "rice" should take their head out their ass. Your euro look is tight.
lol i think i should jsut give you my car for the summer so it can be transformed lol.
nice but very curious what the hell you do for a living ????must have bucks to do this so tell me i think iam in the wrong profession???????/ :blink: