FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yellow Zx3 At Pacific Mall...yelozx3? *pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Posted this in the other yellow zx3 sighting by 2001_zts too...hehe but car looks so clean and nice it deserves its own sighting topic...

it was a Pacific Mall at about 3:00pm today...i had my camera with me so i took a pic of it while walking by, sry its burry...don't want pplz think im trying to steal it. I parked 2 spots away from it, very nice, euro front and rear bumbers, euro grill?, hella, svt mirrors...didn't see the interior though.

Don't see much modded Focus around this area...while i was there, saw the usual White ZX5 with quite some mods too...i see this white zx5 all the time around the east side...

Here is the pic.
***yeloZX3, if you don't wish ur pic be posted, plz PM me for it to be removed...
[Image: 100_0066.jpg]
I love pac mall .. ive been going there alot lately.

They treat me so .. "gwai lo" though ... :(
tdot-zx3,Jan 15 2005, 07: Wrote:They treat me so .. "gwai lo" though ...  :(
[right][snapback]79063[/snapback][/right]

LMFAO :lol: :lol:

I know that look Dan!!
I can't imagine what the parking lot must be like.
tdot-zx3,Jan 15 2005, 07: Wrote:I love pac mall .. ive been going there alot lately.

They treat me so .. "gwai lo" though ...  :(
[right][snapback]79063[/snapback][/right]

haha I know how you feel dan, but i bet those are some old-er chinese guy right?

and btw Spyder01, the white zx5 u saw.. should probaboly be black_zts in this form.. he switched to that white zx5 this year.. and is a friend of mine =)
yeloZX3,Jan 16 2005, 01:16 AM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Jan 15 2005, 07: Wrote:I love pac mall .. ive been going there alot lately.

They treat me so .. "gwai lo" though ...  :(

haha I know how you feel dan, but i bet those are some old-er chinese guy right?

Ya .. moreso the older chinese men. Yep.

The younger people are alright, wish I spoke mandarin though so I could tell what they are saying about me though =P

Some of the girls think im cute when I talk to them and know all about the dvds im buying, the chinese actors and etc etc.
Usually i try to advoid Pacific during the weekend...personally, the people there are just simply rude...although i am from hong kong and asian myself. If you want to know what it feels like to have your parking space stolen and pplz arguing like their daughter got kidnapped, this is the place. Pplz no longer have any respect, you stop at the end of the parking lot waiting for someone to leave...pplz in their benz/audi/bmw at the front of the place by the glass windows just slowly follows everyone to walks out. Even if the pplz are picking up the car right beside urs, u can't park there cause you didnt follow the pplz. At that place, its all about whoever signals first, doesn't matter if you are there first sitting there, if they signal first, the spot is theirs.

hehe nice yelo, i never met that white zx5 owner...chinese guy...i saw him and his friends at this resturant once, we both noticed each other's focus although mine is pure stock, lol...i seriously see that focus everywhere, lol its all over the east side.

lol first time taking pic of another focus..lol took my camera out in the car, walks out, walk by car, hold up camera without stopping, snap, puts camera in pocket, keeps walking..ha ha don't think anyone noticed. BTW, i always wanted to know...is taking pictures of other pplz cars illegal?? If i just stood there snapping pic of yelo's focus, or some other guy's car, its nothing to be worried about right?? High risk of getting my ass kicked??
Spyder01,Jan 16 2005, 01:59 AM Wrote:BTW, i always wanted to know...is taking pictures of other pplz cars illegal??  If i just stood there snapping pic of yelo's focus, or some other guy's car, its nothing to be worried about right?? High risk of getting my ass kicked??
[right][snapback]79084[/snapback][/right]

No.

However people generally don't like pictures that show license plates. You never know who is watching like insurance agents/police/car companies*. One guy here (EFF) got burned by an insurance company detective who spotted his car at a closed auto X event.

It is also good to use screen names not given names.

* a Mitsu owner in US tried a warranty claim but it was proven through surveilance that he did in fact "abuse" his car by taking part in drag racing events.
I hate pacific mall. Only go there out of need, and that need is very little. I'll never forget that time I went with one of my other white buddy's and this chinese girl, and as we walked in, this old chinese woman stared at us, and shook her head saying something in cantonese. Jada (the girl w/ us) started laughing, and when we asked why, she said "Because that old women called you two fuking immigrants".
Quote:No.

However people generally don't like pictures that show license plates. You never know who is watching like insurance agents/police/car companies*. One guy here (EFF) got burned by an insurance company detective who spotted his car at a closed auto X event.

It is also good to use screen names not given names.

How come?? they alrdy know what car you have and ur licence alrdy at their company. I thought it was ok to have modifications on your car without reporting to insurance...Or did you mean that i should becareful taking pictures at a race event only? I meant just taking pictures on the road or shopping center parking lot of a modded car...is that ok?
Raine,Jan 16 2005, 02:11 AM Wrote:I hate pacific mall. Only go there out of need, and that need is very little. I'll never forget that time I went with one of my other white buddy's and this chinese girl, and as we walked in, this old chinese woman stared at us, and shook her head saying something in cantonese. Jada (the girl w/ us) started laughing, and when we asked why, she said "Because that old women called you two fuking immigrants".
[right][snapback]79086[/snapback][/right]

Raine, there are all kinds of pplz on this planet...Some just decides to be racist and believe in whatever they want. Don't take it personally...whatever race you are, there will always pplz that are against you.

I remember once, i brought my Focus to the gas station while it was real cheap...usually, import's tanks are on the other side and most cars being imports, our focus would have to line up the other way and some idiots just doesn't notice and think ur trying to get in front. This is at a shell station so there are 2 pumps in a row...the 2 pumps opened up and there was only one car lining up on each side...some white old guy in his 200yr old rusted chevy truck floors it and just stops at the pump which i was lining up at...so i got out and im like "yo, what the hell man, there are 2 pumps, why didn't you stop at the first pump and just drove right to the second one, theres no one lining up behind you"....Being 19, i guess im just a good target for some racist screaming, he started to call me all these s**t about chinese, and how i was in the wrong country...i don't think he even realized i am speaking english better than he was... I just iqnored him and went on another pump...Theres just all kinds of pplz in this world...

Sometimes, i try to think of the situation in the other person's point of view...perhaps the old white guy just got fired by a chinese guy? maybe his wife ran off with a chinese guy? Over time, i just laugh it off...so don't take everything to heart Raine...

But then again, theres not much good at Pacific mall anyway...rent are so high that most of the stores are overpriced, its jammed with screaming loud chinese pplz, and most of those computer stores are bullshitting every race especially if ur not chinese...i've seen this a few times, white guy walks in and tries to do a return and suddenly the staff doesn't understand english...
I just go there for ps2 games, import dvds, and to look at the asian girls (cus im a big fan) .... I wouldnt ever buy anything that could ever have a problem, or that I would have to return.

When it comes to taking pictures of your car... It has more to do with theft then anything. Your licence plate tells the theif in a 30 second lookup where you live, so he knows where to go at night to steal your car, or get your vin to later return with a key cut for your car to take it.

Focus' arent bad though, so there isnt really a worry there. But for Integras and Civics, Tiburons, Subarus..... The cars theives target, this licence plate thing is a big deal.
haha yea most chinese malls are always packed during weekends, mostly because parking spaces are not enough :angry: so i only go there once in a while or at night for kareoke/drinking

ppl there parks like that mainly due to shortage in parking spaces.. coz usually a lane would have at least 3 or more cars waiting for a parking spot. so i think that's normal being "parking spot is his if he signaled first" in this kind of situations... but i also do admit that some ppl there are very rude about it, you really can't do anything about it unless u want to be as rude as them haahaa...

as for racist, i understand and accept that in every culture there will be ppl being racist, but i really don't understand why are ppl in Canada still like this? because mostly me and you both are not native canadian, so there's really no point to say something like "you don't belong to this country" or something like that because you are talking about yourself too lol~~~
uh oh...so its bad to take pictures of pplz cars??... hehe, i know about the licence plate stuff and how it shouldn't be showed on the net...but if im standing there taking pics of a STi...very likely i'll get my ass whooped? blah...but then again, the owners won't know why im standing there snapping pictures, and they won't know that im going to block their plates if i decide to post on the net...

aww damn it...i wanted to start taking pictures of all the modded focus i see around the east side and post them on here...
Dont let what I said or anyone else said stop you from taking pictures of cars.... You can do whatever you want! Just be respectful to the owners and block out the plates.. thats all.

Yelo, I never understood people like that either. Its very ironic when foreigners are like that.
hehe i'll keep snapping...if i see the owners, i'll delete the pics from the camera if they request it (although i don't have to under the charter of rights and freedom)...ofcouse, if it appears anywhere other than my computer's hard drive, the plates will be blocked...lol next time i see that other white zx5, i've got to take pic of that one... :) B)

hehe yelo, just incase...you might want to tell the owner of that white zx5 about me :rolleyes:, so when he sees a kid taking pics of his car, he wouldn't come over and kick my ass.. :ph34r:
Someone mention me??

Spyder01: You always saw me around??..Hahaha :) !! Yes, you can take pic of my car and I won't kick your ass. If you want we can meet too, just tell me when, maybe we can ask yeloZx3 to join as well. BTW, what kind of focus you drive?

Black_ZTS,Jan 16 2005, 06:08 PM Wrote:Someone mention me??

Spyder01: You always saw me around??..Hahaha :) !! Yes, you can take pic of my car and I won't kick your ass.  If you want we can meet too, just tell me when, maybe we can ask yeloZx3 to join as well.  BTW, what kind of focus you drive?
[right][snapback]79144[/snapback][/right]

lol im not even sure if its you though...hehe i have a cd silver zts sedan...Theres this white zx5 i see everywhere around the east side...first markham, pacific, steeles, kennedy...ha ha everywhere! I saw the owner at this place called (don't laugh) "fok yu lau" like a few months ago...the owner saw me while i was parking too
[Image: f68b0987.jpg]

Is this the white ZX5 you saw everywhere?? LOL... If so that's me. Yes, you have better chance of seeing me at first markham and pacific mall b/c I work there :D !!
yea yea yea! lol thats the one..i remember that grill cause i wanted one just like that for my sedan before but then found out that my signal lights would be messed up...hehe i thought you had different rims though, winters?

edit: lol next time i see ur car, im going to snap all these pictures of it and post them up on here :lol: ... ofcourse, plates won't be shown :ph34r:
Pages: 1 2