FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yellow Zx3 W/euro Rear Bumper, Exhaust,....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.......and probably other mods travelling on Airley Crescent in East York a couple hours ago.
was the front bumper north american, but rear was euro? that combination is kinda odd? wonder if its anybody on here.
I believe i saw the same one, it was a Pacific Mall at about 3:00pm today...i had my camera with me so i took a pic of it while walking by, sry its burry...don't want pplz think im trying to steal it. I parked 2 spots away from it, very nice, euro front and rear bumbers, euro grill, hella, svt mirrors...didn't see the interior though.

Here is the pic.
***If this is your car and you do not wish it to be posted, please PM me and it will be removed.
EDIT: Just going through the posts and regonize this as yeloZX3...hehe very nice, not many modded focus around this area.
[Image: 100_0066.jpg]
Didn't get a look at front, only the side and rear as it passed by my front window. Driver was a honkey though so I wouldn't see any gravitation towards the Pacific Mall.
thanks for the comments Spyder01 :)

but I think I am not the one that 2001 ZTS saw because I don't have euro rear bumper "yet" (it is in my garage tho.. waiting to be painted since october)

so you always hang out at pacific mall area??