FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Silver Stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this might have been covered before, but i just have a quick question. Which silver star do we need for the fog lights on 2000 - 2003 foci? I know its a 899 in the book, but in the ss is it the 880st?

899 to 880stt

this was just a web site i stumbled on which stated it. Also does anyone know where i might find them cheaper than canadian tire, 26 per light is a bit high for my student wallet :)

Thanks for your help guys!

01-yellow-ZX3

899's will work dandy in your '00.

The only difference in the 8**'s are the angles of the base. Some have straight, 45 degree, 90 degree etc. They'll all work for the most part.
Err, sorry i might of wrote the message wrong. I was wondering if the silver star 800st's are the direct replacement for the 899's which are the norm for the foci.. just because i havent found a direct 899 replacement available in the silverstars. Thanks for your help guys.
You want the 893ST That is the replacement bulb for the foglight...you can buy it at Canadian Tire