FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Scissor Doors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i've been hearing a bit about this new shop that is able to get scissor doors for the focus. Made by JT Autostyles.

the price is about $1450 shipped (maybe a little more or less depending on shipping to your location)

I know there might be one or 2 interested so i thought i'd pass this on.

This shop can also get many other parts aswell
where
Thanks for the link. Gonna try and get some free stuff out of them for using the pic of my car as a selling tool. Fuktards.
thats your red focus?

Edit: after looking closer i noticed the Focus Tuning logo ... looks very nice in those pics
meford4u,Jan 13 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:Thanks for the link.  Gonna try and get some free stuff out of them for using the pic of my car as a selling tool.  Fuktards.
[right][snapback]78844[/snapback][/right]

Is that your picture he's using, or a picture taken of the car while it was owned by Focus Tuning? If you dont own the rights to the picture itself they dont owe you anything for free..

You could always ask them to remove the picture of the car from the site but it's really up to them. Might help to send them an email without using the term "fuktard" if that's possible.
I was nice about the email. I don't use the word fuktard when it comes to business. I asked that we resolve the matter amicably.........free stuff IMO. But it's a pic of the car when it was owned by Focus Tuning.

I don't know how far I'm going to get with this, but it never hurts to ask. Maybe they can sponsor the car and give me a set of scissor doors :lol: :lol: :lol:
meford4u,Jan 13 2005, 09:51 PM Wrote:I don't know how far I'm going to get with this, but it never hurts to ask.  Maybe they can sponsor the car and give me a set of scissor doors :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]78848[/snapback][/right]

Well if they like the car enough to use it as the picture respresenting all their Ford parts you'd probably be their first choice for a Ford sponsor car, if they're looking for sponsor cars.
from their site:

Quote:Bella Black Spaghetti Strap Womens Tank Top with Red & Silver Metallic Logo

Weight: 4.00 lbs

I hope the top comes with the boobs if it weighs that much :D
The other day I came across a site that dose just vertical doors. Ijust ordered a set on friday. They are on sale now for $950 US witch works out to be about $1160 Canadian. The site is http://www.extremedoors.com