FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sct Review From An Svtf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone has gotten the SCT flash from steeda.ca and has any comments/reviews/beefs about it. I would be really interested in someone's review of the program. (For SVT's only please)

Cheers.
I will see if I can get some guys to give out some reviews... I know just hearing 2nd hand from me is good, but not best right ;)
BrooksZX3,Jan 10 2005, 02:19 PM Wrote:I will see if I can get some guys to give out some reviews... I know just hearing 2nd hand from me is good, but not best right ;)
[right][snapback]78267[/snapback][/right]

Hehe, I would like to hear your take as well...but yes, an unaffiliated source would be good ;)
steeeda.ca said they have tuned like 20 cars so far sicne they have gotten the Flasher, i'm sure that there are many of those that are SVTF's, so those with the flash can you please review like SVTMonkey said! we want to support Steeda.ca, but alot of us can't do that unless people that have gotten the tune speak up!
Update... Pat emailed a few of our recent customers for a review. I believe the majority, if not all, of the SVTF's tuned are not members to this site. So as soon as we get a reply from them we'll post them :)