FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Help With Hella's Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I took my car into Colony Ford on the 5th to get my lights repaired again, they went out, yet again and I have no driving lights / low beams. I have high beams and fog lights on my hella's still and after 3 hours of waiting for the car, I got called back into the service area to talk with Wendy and Dave.

Dave, the guy who services my car told me that this time the lights went out taking everything out with them up to the fuse box. I have been blowing fuses like crazy before I took the car in so far I went thru 20 of them. All this occurring after the lights went out and before going in for the service appointment. So anyways they have not called me back because they can not find the guy who installed them at Concept Ford in Georgetown during 99 - 2003.

I know Concept is not going to do anything to help me. So I said to Wendy and Dave over the weekend I'll put this plea for help on here in getting this Item. I need to find the original Wiring diagrams / installation paper work that shows how to correct / install the hella lights. I found out that my hella's are and odd ball set using a double set of H7 lights bulbs.

Anyone who has them I'd like to borrow them or copy them or buy them off you if you have them still. I want this problem fixed for good this time, so I can go back to the Stock lights to prevent this problem from re-occurring again.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
I can look the the garage tommorow for you. How ever there all in German.
ZX3TUNR,Jan 9 2005, 09:16 PM Wrote:I can look the the garage tommorow for you. How ever there all in German.
[right][snapback]78162[/snapback][/right]

German is Fine, I can translate it on my PC with all the translation programs I have, I just need that to fix the problem.
"Focused" sells Hella products through his shop, he should be able to access anything you need.
I still need help with this, it's really getting freaky driving with high beams only and I'm getting the run around about this still.

Would it be better to just rip out the complete wiring and replacing it with one from a wreaked focus and figure it out on my own ?
did you check hellas website?
I remember a year ago I was looking for the type of bulb I had in my car and I saw a complete set of instructions.
no I didn't, but I will now!

thanks D-Dub :D