FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yey! I'm On The Fast Ford Mag Site!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check this link out, click on the 'NEXT MONTH' button and read the description for next month's issue of Fast Ford Magazine!

Guess which description is mine! :D

http://www.fastfordmag.co.uk/
Nice man! *i wish i had 4 hands to give you 4 thumbs up*...
some of us only dream of that...lol
cheers m8! :D
GAY

:ph34r:

:lol:

Good job!

I got featured in Fast Ford, Performance Ford and Max Power. Still I think Performance Ford is the only one worth reading though.
Congrats man
Wow...thats amazing man. You have a sweet ride there for sure.
Euro Ford Fan,Jan 6 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:Good job!

I got featured in Fast Ford, Performance Ford and Max Power.  Still I think Performance Ford is the only one worth reading though.
[right][snapback]77667[/snapback][/right]

Nah, I think you get better tech. specs in Fast Ford. But, each to their own I guess... :D

And as for your signature, how can u be sure that ur sierra is quicker than a Focus? u have calculated the weight ratio also havn't u??? :P :lol:
COCHYN,Jan 7 2005, 05:24 AM Wrote:And as for your signature, how can u be sure that ur sierra is quicker than a Focus? u have calculated the weight ratio also havn't u???  :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]77778[/snapback][/right]

A case of simple math. :lol:
Nah, I need proof m8! I need to see proof that your Sierra is quicker off the line than a Focus RS! Or the white focus with a Cossie engine in U.K.! :D
COCHYN,Jan 9 2005, 12:26 AM Wrote:Nah, I need proof m8! I need to see proof that your Sierra is quicker off the line than a Focus RS!  Or the white focus with a Cossie engine in U.K.! :D
[right][snapback]78041[/snapback][/right]

dude, quit it, I am eleventy billions time sure its faster than any availible stock focus.

the white one is a one off custom job, common.....

his sierra run mad boost and simon is everything but a noob when it comes to car, you can take his word witout any doubt.
ah well, would be nice to see some figures anyway. Just to see how madly quick it is! :D
The fastest 1320 pass so far was 15.2 and that's with the stock T9 gearbox that won't powershift or shift quickly for that matter, oh and no LSD.

I took it to the dyno and it made 182HP and 203 ft lbs

17yrs old Stock Everything. 74,000miles, 94 Octane, 12PSI New plugs New Paper Air filter no intercooler.

Not bad for the old girl. :lol:

It's my other XR that's the beast 400+ WHP now, hoping for 450+ with the new turbo and header. In the spirit of the UK lads I'm hoping for 180MPH this year, but I don't think my 5th gear will let me get there.
Have you tried for a 6-speed box??? that should cure most problems!

Sounds quite impressive nonetheless! A shot of nitro now and ur sorted! :D
COCHYN,Jan 9 2005, 06:24 PM Wrote:Have you tried for a 6-speed box??? that should cure most problems!

Sounds quite impressive nonetheless! A shot of nitro now and ur sorted!  :D
[right][snapback]78147[/snapback][/right]

No need to got all the way to a 6spd I just need to get the right 5th gear for the quaife's gearing. Nitro :lol: Funny!!
Why do u :lol: at Nitro? have u any idea how effective it is??? u'd be surprised m8, but then again, in time it will burn ur engine out! :(
COCHYN,Jan 10 2005, 01:04 PM Wrote:Why do u  :lol: at Nitro? have u any idea how effective it is??? u'd be surprised m8, but then again, in time it will burn ur engine out!  :(
[right][snapback]78235[/snapback][/right]

Are you talking about Nitro AKA Nitro methane, or Nirto AKA NOS or Nitrous Oxide?

If it's the former I don't need 6000HP if it's the latter, bottles are for babies. I would prefer to run more boost or build a better motor. Maybe just maybe if I decide to bring the XR to Brunters to beat the MAD Cossie MPH I would run it but that's not going to happen anytime soon. And then I would only run it for the same reason that they did, because it's the only way to get up to speed in that short a distance. I've played with Nitrous Oxide a few times back in the day when I couldn't afford a boosted car, it's a short term fix that ends up costing in the long run.
Yeah, but if your car is so powerful u could use the N2O to spin the turbo quicker resulting in curing anti lag problems...That one good use.

But u r right, its cheating in a way...power by the touch of a switch! But when u have a new engine to put in, u won't have to worry much about damaging the existing one... :D (touch wood!) :D
Good job man!

All the hard work and money pays off.

Your signature is still too big for my 56k...:)

Peace...
Ooooohhhh, but I like that one! :D